<Legion Invictus>

What we're currently looking for:
    Tanks-
    -----------------
    Healers- (with DPS off-spec is a bonus)
    -----------------
    Damage- (with tank off-spec is a bonus)
    Boomkin, Feral, DK , Enhance, Shadow, Mage, Rogue

**But any competitive/competent players would be considered, even if they are not listed. New raiders and old raiders are welcome. We expect our raiders to make 95% of our raid times, however, we do understand when life comes up and will adjust when needed.**

A little bit about us:
    Legion Invictus has been around and on Sargeras since Naxx. We are a pretty happy-go-lucky guild, and know how to be serious when we need to be. Many of us have been raiding together for several tiers, and all of us have raiding experience going back several expansions. We are a tight-knit guild, and plan on pushing mythic when we are able to find 20 competent, and consistent players to help us accomplish that. We use mumble for a chat service & it is required. We are not for the faint of heart, as mumble can get a bit risqué.

My progression is 4/13 Mythic, 13/13 Heroic & 13/13 Normal. With our reformed guild as a whole at 8/13 Heroic & 13/13 Normal.

Raid Nights
    :
    Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am Server time
    (10pm-1am Eastern)
    (8pm-11pm Mountain)
    (7pm-10pm Pacific)

If you have any questions you can add my battle tag ---> Savior#1133
    Last edited by Savior0893; 2015-10-21 at 06:04 AM.

Still looking for mainly a non-shield tank and a couple dps!

Updated info! Still need a couple more L33T dps!

BUMP it up updated info

Up up updated info!

How about an ilvl 700 Hunter?

Your tag says your from Ooken Dookers on Thrall? I was raiding with that guild a little before I transferred 3 weeks ago! Haha

But we do have 3 hunters, but 1 of those is a sometimer right now.

I've been in Ooken Dookers for about a year and half now, on my priest Kagame so how about you let me fight for a spot against one of the hunters lol Or do you need a healer Disc or Monk?

Just looking for people for Heroic Progression & Mythic fillers!

Where dem boomies at!? (Or filler DPS that aren't interested in Mythics but would like heroics)

The time is nigh! Join the Legion >