Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    So, basically the guy they hired is another run of the mill Nintendo personality who has been with the company for some time.
    Did you expect them to hire Donald Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    See, I see shit like this and go, "HOW CAN ANYONE SAY NINTENDO HAD A BAD E3?!" Seriously, they had a fantastically entertaining digital press conference thingy. This sequence made me squee so hard.
    The presentation is always top notch and I always get excited over any nintendo announcement video. Their E3 just lacked new and exciting content.

Deleted
    he looks like he strangles doge pups to death for sport

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Did you expect them to hire Donald Trump?
    No, I expected them to hire someone who actually gives a shit about marketing a product and can create a successful brand that isn't laughed at and shunned. Then again, Nintendo have always been run by people who were stubborn and ignorant of the markets they operate in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    No, I expected them to hire someone who actually gives a shit about marketing a product and can create a successful brand that isn't laughed at and shunned. Then again, Nintendo have always been run by people who were stubborn and ignorant of the markets they operate in.
    Answering a rhetorical question like a boss.

Let's see you prove your accusations against Mr. Kimishima. Since you have such strong feelings about him when he hasn't done anything yet, show evidence of where that comes from kid.