Poll: Eadric the pure: good or bad?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitare-sp View Post
    Handlocks do, or at least a large proportion of it. At some point in time those Molten Giants come out, and this utterly shuts them down.
    If double molten comes down you either:

A. Are secret paladin and literally don't care because of cards like Repentanence.
    B. Play Aldori and you're probably saving them
    C. Have applied so much pressure they can't afford to save their taunts
    D. Equality/Consecrate

Paladin wrecks handlock.

where is the option for just a good card. There is no meh/situational aspect for him. He's useful against any high attack minion(s).

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    where is the option for just a good card. There is no meh/situational aspect for him. He's useful against any high attack minion(s).
    That's the situational part of him...he's useless if your opponent isn't playing high attack minions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I feel like just putting one of every secret in your deck into play, while strong for an epic, might be a bit "eh" for a legendary. Maybe put a copy of each into play instead, so it doesn't take it from your deck?

...unless I'm stupid and that's already how Mysterious Challenger works, but it's definitely not worded that way.
    The card is good because it thins your deck allowing you to draw real cards and not garbage secrets.

Your version of the legendary is much worse then the card that exists already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravex View Post
    The card is good because it thins your deck allowing you to draw real cards and not garbage secrets.

Your version of the legendary is much worse then the card that exists already.
    Well, if the secrets were garbage, why put them in the deck then?

Although I will admit I missed the deck thinning being a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Well, if the secrets were garbage, why put them in the deck then?

Although I will admit I missed the deck thinning being a good thing.
    Considering pretty much zero paladins were running secrets before the new card you pretty much have your answer.

He was a prolific lore character, but has sort of fallen out of the spotlight recently. Hope to see important paladins like Eadric take an important role in Legion again is Tyrion does indeed take a header like we saw in this not-shown Gamescom footage.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    He was a prolific lore character, but has sort of fallen out of the spotlight recently. Hope to see important paladins like Eadric take an important role in Legion again is Tyrion does indeed take a header like we saw in this not-shown Gamescom footage.
    I feel like a card game isn't going to get infused with much lore.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravex View Post
    I feel like a card game isn't going to get infused with much lore.
    Blizz just wanted a Paladin with some reputation, I think. Also, he's from the Argent Tournament, and Tirion was already used, so...