Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    So...basically, you are saying for every 100 MRA and GG out there, there is a nutty woman too?

It's just another person who is massively detached from reality preaching to their equally detached followers in order to make money from their delusional ramblings. It sucks that radicals like this have a pedestal to rave on and discredit people working towards actual equality. I don't know how you would abolish biology (gender) either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    She has some dead on correct views, I've listened to her speak not fond of the camp idea. But I think I understand where she is coming from.
    Where is she coming from?

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    This would just be hilariously ridiculous if people didn't actually listen to her and take her seriously.

You were born, asshole.
    Apologize for playing that race
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shige View Post
    shes coming from crazy town

Quote Originally Posted by Demeter View Post
    I am all in for the ladies getting equality in everything but at what point does this become reverse sexism?
    Never, seeing as there's no such thing.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    It's just another person who is massively detached from reality preaching to their equally detached followers in order to make money from their delusional ramblings. It sucks that radicals like this have a pedestal to rave on and discredit people working towards actual equality. I don't know how you would abolish biology (gender) either.
    Not to mention if she actually would have her ways (completely seperate men & women) humanity would be extinct in about 100 years.

damn, this bitch needs to get laid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    at this point i cannot even tell if trolling or not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shige View Post
    A gender studies class, probably.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dispraise View Post
    Indeed, "reverse sexism" doesn't exist. We just call it sexism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico3337 View Post
    damn, this bitch needs to get laid
    i think that is the biggest issue, probably just needs a good dicking and she wont hate men so much. though, have you seen pictures of her? im not going to volunteer to do that

She probably had some bad experiences, and gained a huge prejudice against men, not understanding that all men aren't the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthrot View Post
    Not to mention if she actually would have her ways (completely seperate men & women) humanity would be extinct in about 100 years.
    I guess that would be her way of abolishing gender.

The best bit is the clear bitter part, about other women loving their men lol. Her problem is not even with men anymore, its with women now. Some feminist coming full circle i guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    She probably had some bad experiences, and gained a huge prejudice against men, not understanding that all men aren't the same.
    no no, im sure her views are extremely rational and justified

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    Reverse sexism is just sexism...

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    There is no such thing as reverse sexism. Sexism, be it against men or women, is just sexism.

The notion that sexism implicitly means against women is itself inherently sexist.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Just because someone says something unusual or odd doesn't mean it is a doctrine or next week's law.
    Honestly, just because it's not going to happen out of the blue doesn't make it less scary that there are actually people that think it's logical to hate an entire gender just because of the actions of a few. Granted, I also understand that this isn't actual feminism, it's just a crazy person.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    So...basically, you are saying for every 100 MRA and GG out there, there is a nutty woman too?
    Where the heck did you get that statistic from?

Meanwhile, less vocal and less extreme feminists wonder why people, men in particular, tend to view feminism as a joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope this new wave of feminism kicks off, and manages to change society. Because that means that, at some point in the future, whipping out our flaccid dongs will be seen as just as valid a form of protest as women flashing their saggy-ass tits is today.

Can't wait to show off my manliness in public!

/s
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P