Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Unless EA see potential to create Witcher 4, 5, 6, and then ruin the entire franchise?
    Hard to do when the Franchise won't be continued any time soon, if at all. Current statements point to the latter.

They have the ability to publish and finance games there's no reason for them to partner with EA games, perhaps with one of the EA publisher parts of the company but those are more intended for smaller companies and that branch has become less valuable due to digital platforms.

I hope it's really fake.

http://www.pcgamer.com/rumours-buste...rojekt-or-gog/

For those thinking GoG was being considered for a buyout. Nope, that's not the case either.

Still saying that if EA did indeed show up, it was for the EA Partners program to publish Cyberpunk 2077 a few years down the road.

Deleted
    Don't think so, got friend working in CDPR and said that's bullshit that any EA guys appeared in Warsaw as some source said.
    The formula of independent studio, with medium sized crew and limited number of projects w/o the whole timeframe drama works fine for them. They got enough money to do what they want and they are penetrating labor market so well in that part of the europe that they are able to replace most of devs if they want to join bigger or richer company.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    They even said its bullshit look on ign/gamespot
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the.../1100-6430539/

Already officially denied. The statement from the anonymous dude was dubious at best, anyways. Seriously, DSO decided to run that story for clicks, not because it makes a lick of sense or checks out in the slightest.
    Ah, thank god. I heard about this yesterday and my heart sank. I am currently back to playing Witcher 3 finally and I'm having so much fun with it. The world is so immersive, combat is really fun (most times), and I love how each quest you pick up has like it's own story to it and they are interesting little side stories too. Not only the game but how much they actually genuinely care for their fans. I mean come on free DLC and an upcoming expansion pack? This is how games should be. Not nickel and diming us for every little thing in the game like EA does. To think that EA could possibly be having their black hands on this company who made this awesome game corrupting it's very soul just saddened me. But now that it's officially out that it's just a dumb internet rumor I am so relieved.

Also I hope EA has been reading these reactions to these rumors so they can see (not that they don't know already) how much people hate them.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe