Poll: Have you ever said you didnt play WoW while you did?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Don't generally give a shit what other people think of me anyway.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    yes, at my workplace. though i tend do hide a lot of things. for example my familiy doesnt know my Music taste.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back when "WoW was a big nerd game" everyone except two people in my class played it. Almost a third of everyone at my school played it and when WotLK launched almost 200 people showed up at midnight at the store to buy it (and my town has a population of less than 5000 people). Never was any need to hide it.

Deleted
    Yes, I do not parade it anywhere. Esp. Facebook (I have many collegues on there) and at work. If it comes up in a conversation? Sure. Other than that? Nope.

Jesus, I certainly don't go out of my way to let anyone know that I play.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, people who are ashamed of their hobbies are idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    No. I never cared what people thought. My co-workers didn't even know what WoW was. Everyone has their vices,and that was mine.

I did have to sneak to play it sometimes, when I had a girlfriend that was a real bitch.

Close friends and family know. But I don't wear t-shirts and make it a point to let everyone I meet know. It really isn't embarrassment and more just a game of not spilling my guts to every random person on the planet. They don't know my favorite food or drink either.

Deleted
    I'm more surprised about those saying they are proud tbh. In what bizzaro hollywood-esque world are they living in? Gameslavia?

10+ Year Old Account
    *Is in the office right now, using a WoW: Cataclysm mousemat with Deathwing on it, and Legion desktop wallpaper*

What? WoW? No no I hate that shit!

Several times in the past.