Deleted

[Nvidia G970M] WOW & D3 crashing Driver 355.82

Dear all,

I am currently enjoying a Geforce G970M but since I upgraded to Windows 10 and upgraded to their latest Drive 355.82 I think I keep getting error messages that the Driver failed but recovered. Now this wouldn't really be a problem because after maybe 20 seconds of freezing my wow runs smoothly for as long as I play but now the Driver is also crashing with D3. To the extent that D3 won't open anymore.

I installed an outdated Driver as I read on the internet forums of other people having this issue that this helps but after logging in to D3 the game crashed and again I got the notification of W10 that the driver failed but recovered - this happenes about three four times and than it says D3 is blocked from aceessing the hardware - at that point D3 closes with an error message.

I restarted my PC and now I can play D3 just fine wiht 134 fps at all times and wow at all times with 60 fps I initially thought this would be teething problems with W10 but well it looks like Nvidia is not getting their act together.

Can anybody give me advice on this issue?

This is the stuff I found so far - I would love to know what TDR means:

Due to beeing new I can't post links so please add the http: below

//forums.geforce.com/default/topic/833693/nvidia-driver-352-86-353-06-stops-responding-and-kernel-reloads

Thanks for any help guys
    Ploon