Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Teenager shoots himself TWICE in 3 months

http://houstonsunpost.com/2015/09/po...e-in-3-months/

TULSA, Okla. (CBS Houston) — An Oklahoma 16-year-old boy is in serious condition after he accidentally shot himself in the leg for the second time over the last three months, according to police.

Tulsa police found the teen injured from a single gunshot to his left leg around 3:25 a.m. Monday, as reported by Tulsa World. Officials say the victim was conscious but incoherent and suffered from a large amount of blood loss. A tourniquet was applied to stop the bleeding after police feared the teenager had severed an artery.

The victim was taken to St. John Medical Center in serious condition. Police said the “quick action” of the officer helped save the boy from bleeding to death. It is unknown where the victim accessed the gun.

Police note that this is the second time the teenager accidentally shot himself with a handgun. Three months ago, officers responded to the same residence after he suffered non-life-threatening injuries from a gunshot wound to the leg.
    Why on earth are children allowed to handle guns?
    Also how can you be stupid enough to shoot yourself twice, surely after the first time you realise a gun is not a toy to play with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stupid people with guns is the primary reason I don't go to shooting ranges anymore. I have been in car accidents, had life threatening complications during surgeries, serious falls, etc... All of that pales in comparison to idiots at shooting ranges. I have never been more terrified of anything in my life than when I saw some stupid idiot bastard with no regard for the rules, no intelligence, no nothing, incidentally point his gun at me while standing around waiting to shoot... A gun that was loaded, with his god damn finger on the trigger.

Brings a whole new meaning to shooting oneself in the foot.

WTB more gun regulations.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Working as a Medic I expect stupid shit at 3 AM in the morning (usually). Shooting yourself twice is another level of stupid tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post

Also how can you be stupid enough to shoot yourself twice, surely after the first time you realise a gun is not a toy to play with.
    I keep telling you guys, this is the final proof that Evolution works. Irony has made it so that it works in the only country were people claiming Creationism trumps Evolution/Science aren't chased out of town with laughter. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I keep telling you guys, this is the final proof that Evolution works. Irony has made it so that it works in the only country were people claiming Creationism trumps Evolution/Science aren't chased out of town with laughter. :P
    Poor nature, it's Corporeal and so Mighty - Yet people disrespect it all the time.

Keep blowing it up, drilling in it, corrupting it.

No wonder it just lashes out at times and blasts some poor f'cker with Lightning!

Evolution is just it's passive aggresive way of telling Humans that something is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure this kid wasn't being supervised and likely didn't possess the gun lawfully.

If there are 2 things I see coming to America within the next ten years, it's the following.

1. A second American Civil War between the radical conservative Christians and the rest of the progressive nation.

2. Some sort of crack down on gun safety which will expose true gun-nuts and ultimately lead to several bloody standoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikesglory View Post

Why does this remind me of MAD TV's Spoof of Toy-Story?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Why does this remind me of MAD TV's Spoof of Toy-Story?
    It is kind of comedical, i'll give you that.

I hope he marries a smart girl.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Brings a whole new meaning to shooting oneself in the foot.

WTB more gun regulations.
    What would more gun regulations have done in this situation?

Oklahoma isn't in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What would more gun regulations have done in this situation?
    Prevented a retard who shoots himself twice from getting access to a gun? See this is half the problem with America.

Guns are dangerous, but they are twice as dangerous in the hands of fanatical, conservative christian folks who would rather legitimately die fighting their own government then give up their death stick.

Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Prevented a retard who shoots himself twice from getting access to a gun?
    Unless by "more regulations" you meant an all out gun ban then no it wouldn't have done anything in this situation.

Unless by "more regulations" you meant an all out gun ban then no it wouldn't have done anything in this situation.
    You know we have lots of guns up here in Canada... we just don't shoot each other, or ourselves.... twice....

Like I said, the problem isn't guns it's retarded Americans who refuse to change with the times.

You know we have lots of guns up here in Canada... we just don't shoot each other, or ourselves.... twice....

Like I said, the problem isn't guns it's retarded Americans who refuse to change with the times.
    So you agree that more gun control would have done nothing in this situation.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If there are 2 things I see coming to America within the next ten years, it's the following.

1. A second American Civil War between the radical conservative Christians and the rest of the progressive nation.

2. Some sort of crack down on gun safety which will expose true gun-nuts and ultimately lead to several bloody standoffs.
    Lol! Not going to happen. We are not a commie country. Freedom always comes with a price. People do stupid stuff with all kinds of things here, not just guns. And a revolution could only succeed here if you had a military takeover. If you are referring to a armed one.

So you agree that more gun control would have done nothing in this situation.
    Gun control would help identify retards and prevent them from owning guns. Then again I am coming from a Canadian point of view.

Fanatical gay-hating christian conservatives, ready-&-willing to die and kill "Muslim terrorists" may not actually constitute as "retarded" in your country.

Gun control would help identify retards and prevent them from owning guns. Then again I am coming from a Canadian point of view.

Fanatical gay-hating christian conservatives, ready-&-willing to die and kill "Muslim terrorists" may not actually constitute as "retarded" in your country.
    He was 16 and didn't own a pistol, try again.