Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by XangXu View Post
    Not bashing... just pointing out that your country, with all it's recent racism, gay hating, and foreigner fearing ways... consider me pointing out your country's.... growing pains.

Not bashing.... just pointing things out that I think need to be addressed if you ever want to move into the modern age.

And the fact that it was a "sidearm" is also frightening. If it was a hunting rifle, I could understand, accidents happen.

But a side... arm.... as in he shot himself twice with a weapon that was made for the soul purpose of killing other human beings... not game... human beings...

This alone should highlight the need for gun control. Why on earth you need to own a pistol is beyond me.

But then again... I live in Canada... we don't carry side arms and are generally aren't afraid of our neighbors.... so...
    We HAVE gun control, it was already illegal for him to have that weapon.....what do you suggest? We have as many guns as people, if guns went illegal tomorrow, how do you suggest we remove them all? How do we get them out of the hands of criminals? There is no solution. But people keep shouting "REGULATION" "CONTROL".
    IN a city north of me, they are in the midst of one of the worst murder rates ever. Most of the people picked up for these murders are felons, people who the law already doesnt allow to own a gun. THEN, and this is the best part, a lot of the time, instead of adding on the "illegal possession of a firearm" charge they drop it. THe laws, are not enforced. How do you fix that?
    READ and be less Ignorant.

And that boy's the reason why I only practise shooting in the military base.

they should get him a bigger gun.

It takes a special kind of stupid to accidentally shoot yourself.

It takes an even more special breed of retard to accidentally shoot himself twice.

But to accidentally shoot himself twice in the span of three months? Holy shit, that's just...wow. I can't even find the words for that kind of idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Its not the guns fault.
    If we gave him a knife he wouldve shanked himself twice.
    If we gave him a baseball bat he wouldve clubbered himself twice.
    The scary thing is that you're probably right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Must've learned firearm safety from a cop.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters