Thread: Return to WOW?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Blizz periodically sends out 7-14 day trials to inactive accounts - my own plan is wait for the wave of these that will probably happen with the Legion pre-patch and decide from there.

Prepatches rarely get those. They are mainly for the really bad times. Like this one around this time for example.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Prepatches rarely get those. They are mainly for the really bad times. Like this one around this time for example.

I had a second account I made at the end of LK that has been inactive since the beginning of Cata - they sent it offers for free trials often enough I'm not pressed about game time coming my way.

I'm confident I will have the opportunity to poke my head in close enough to 7.0 to not be at a disadvantage without forking over cash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    I had a second account I made at the end of LK that has been inactive since the beginning of Cata - they sent it offers for free trials often enough I'm not pressed about game time coming my way.

I'm confident I will have the opportunity to poke my head in close enough to 7.0 to not be at a disadvantage without forking over cash.

If they don't send an invite by the way you can usually get a week by asking on a ticket, if some time has passed. Now with the token it's a non issue anyway for those that have unused gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Don't even resub. Game is in a shit state. Even the small amount they ask (13 eu or corresponding gold) is not worth it. And if you somehow decide to turn back, don't worry about playing too much. There is nothing to do outside of raiding.
    That is a matter of opinion, and you not enjoying content outside of raiding does not equal there being nothing to do.

To the OP, we cannot answer conclusively whether the game will be what you want or not, because we aren't you.
    If cash is a concern, then the token if you can afford the gold would give you an option to come try things out.
    All we can do is say what we personally do or don't enjoy, which may not be the same as your views should you try the same content.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.