Deleted

"No" just doesn't always mean "no"

In fact it very rarely means no.

Take this from the man himself.

http://www.rooshv.com/how-many-nos-d...enter-a-vagina

"When you want to have sex with her. One of the biggest fears that women have is being judged as a slut. Her mind forces her to offer some resistance so you don’t think she’s easy for all guys (she may even add “I don’t usually do this” to convince you further). Therefore when you first try to take off her clothes, she will resist even though she may absolutely want to have sex with you. Simply pause your escalation and try again a few minutes later. The pause gives her plausible deniability that she put up enough resistance and is therefore not slutty in your mind. Just like with kissing, as long as the girl remains in your presence and makes no attempt to withdraw, leave, or call the police, you’re being the right kind of persistent. If you really believe the first no that she gives you in the bedroom, she will think of you either as a fool or a homosexual.

I haven’t measured how many average no’s I received before banging, but sometimes it surpasses ten. I get about three no’s when I try to venue change to my house before a yes. I get a token no in my first kiss attempt. Then I get three or four no’s when it comes time to sex. If you aren’t getting no’s at these stages, that means you are taking way too long to escalate (god knows how many bangs you’ve lost out on because of it). With one of my more recent seductions in Poland on a girl of accomplished beauty, I received over fifty no’s from start to end. Thankfully, I did not give up before receiving my wonderful prize. After sex, I told her that her tough discouragement may cause a lot of guys to give up. Her response: “Good, I only want the strong men to get me.”

10+ Year Old Account
    America: Where no means yes, yes means no and no "SOMETIMES" means no and vice-versa.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're not going to have this kind of thread, particularly given how close it comes to being blatantly pro-rape.