Will bedbug extermination hurt my computer?

My landlord has taken mercy on me and is hiring an exterminator to end my bed bug nightmare. Has anyone had experience with this?

My understanding is that the exterminator will spray some chemicals along the baseboards, and will then run a machine that will heat the apartment to 120 degrees fahrenheit. Will the heat hurt my computer? I've also heard that they use steam cleaners for the clothed furniture. Will the added humidity have any negative effects on my computer?
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    120F degree is fine, your computer components go way past 120F when you game anyways.
    Humidity from a steam cleaner shouldn't be too high, but you should have your computer turned off anyways.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you worry why take the risk? Either move it our your house/room/apartment or get something like a trash bag and seal it up inside.

It should be fine remember your gpu can run around that same temp under a decent load so i wouldn't be to worried about it just let it air out for a bit before starting it again.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    If you worry why take the risk? Either move it our your house/room/apartment or get something like a trash bag and seal it up inside.
    That's a good way to not get rid of all the bedbugs... they hide in all sorts of places. Best to leave computer in Apt, just power it off.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermicious View Post
    That's a good way to not get rid of all the bedbugs... they hide in all sorts of places. Best to leave computer in Apt, just power it off.
    Yeah that's true, There are steps he could take to prevent that though, Although it might not be worth it, Was just throwing out options^^

Quote Originally Posted by Vermicious View Post
    I can't imagine the computer would be a great place for them to hide since they do get rather hot (Bed bugs hate heat apparently, even the human body's heat), but yeah, it's probably not worth the risk unless you feel like disassembling the entire computer outside to make sure there's absolutely nothing in it, and even then, you might miss something.1

Deleted
    Aye, make sure the mobo is powered down, so off at the wall or psu.

cheers.