Legendary Ring, Etheralus.... as Blood.

Lets forget the Str, Versa, Bonus Armor on Sanctus...

What if a Blood DK equipped the Etheralus, the eternal reward... Would their self healing and absorbs from DS be applied to the whole raid?

You cannot activate legendary rings that are not for your role. Equip, sure, but the on-use will never work. Presumably, this also applies if someone else that is the role of the ring activates it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeoshades View Post
    Lets forget the Str, Versa, Bonus Armor on Sanctus...

What if a Blood DK equipped the Etheralus, the eternal reward... Would their self healing and absorbs from DS be applied to the whole raid?
    Theres a mechanic in place that won't allow you to activate that ring while in blood spec

Blizzard does not like Blood DKs as raid heals... do they... RIP (Blood worms and Glyph of Rune Tap). Suffer well indeed my brothers and sisters... ~_~

Deleted
    And most of all... You can't buy and equip it U_U

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeoshades View Post
    Blizzard does not like Blood DKs as raid heals... do they... RIP (Blood worms and Glyph of Rune Tap). Suffer well indeed my brothers and sisters... ~_~
    Blood Worms were pretty powerful though. My healing team had gotten into the habit of watching out for Blood Worms about ready to burst, and get a bit of DPS out when they noticed it was going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.