Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Wasn't expecting that from him, but I agree completely with what he said.

colleges have been left wing factories for a long time. Good for Obama

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    I listen to ultra-conservatives... if only to know what the loonies are thinking that day. It's funny because whatever ends up on Fox news, Breitbart, Dredge, etc. is usually what ends up on these forums. The people who tell others to wake up and think for themselves are usually the ones who post that stuff, the irony.
    Oh, the old joke: "Conservatives get all their news from one place while liberals get their news from the headlines of one hundred". It does seem to still hold.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Source?

10 char.
    Common sense and a guy in a wheelchair.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Considering California's tax rates are actually not that high compared to the rest of the developed world; no, they aren't ridiculous.

High tax, high service is the way to go.
    I think this guy must live in Candy Land or something ^^

Holy Hell, I actually agree with Obama about something, even if not for the same reason.

Deleted
    Considering California's tax rates are actually not that high compared to the rest of the developed world; no, they aren't ridiculous.

High tax, high service is the way to go.
    Eh, Cali has some of the worst tax/performance ratios out there man.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. And it's remarkably effective for preventing the spread of fairly threatening disease.
    Not in my corner of Europe they dont

Not in Germany either i think (i was reminded of some deal in february or so though.. http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ons-child-dies =

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Not in my corner of Europe they dont

Not in Germany either i think (i was reminded of some deal in february or so though.. http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...ons-child-dies =
    Vaccinations should indeed become mandatory, as we've had a multitude of outbreaks recently, some which only killed the stupid anti-vaxxers, some actually managing to kill people with weak immune systems. Anti-vaxxer communities (where all the parents in a given area agree to not vaccinate their child) and their Pox Parties are a menace to the health of society.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"