Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    No, not usually a fan of it but I approve of OP's video

Deleted
    I appreciate dancing that takes actual skill, and not just a fat ass.

Deleted
    My issue with Twerking, is that it feels like a half-arsed attempt at dancing.

You want to show me that you have some moves? Sway it, move it , be graceful.

Don't just shake it like you sat down on the washing machine.

10+ Year Old Account
    nothing wrong with trying something once.

i think the twerk phase is over tho
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Get out.

10chars
    I'll go with this one..

7+ Year Old Account
    Uh...no, nor will I ever.

Doubt that would be good for my health.

Those videos of people twerking away in underwear enough to see ass checks clap together is not attractive in my eyes, just makes you seem like a desperate whore.
    Example: = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGn6QHSi9xw (NSFW) - Fair Warning.
    And no, not tried it and will not.

Twerking reminds me of primates at the zoo, displaying their butts in order to entice a mate. :/ It seems seriously primitive.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Twerking reminds me of primates at the zoo, displaying their butts in order to entice a mate. :/ It seems seriously primitive.
    Well, i don't want to be that guy - But is sex anything but primitive?

Not making love, mind you - or any fancy concept ; just plain, regular, sex.

It's almost as if that's the main reason we dance.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rWunrNejmA
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boogums View Post
    Now now, you shouldn't bring in hard hitting reasoning - People might get offended by the possibility and the atrocious idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once a day, everyday
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

Deleted
    Is it wrong that i fundamentally agree with him?

Well obviously it is.

That's not why *I* dance. Is that why YOU dance?

Now now, you shouldn't bring in hard hitting reasoning - People might get offended by the possibility and the atrocious idea.
    That constitutes hard hitting reasoning? :/ That was subjective opinion at best.

Deleted
    That constitutes hard hitting reasoning? :/ That was subjective opinion at best.
    There was a very interesting documentary on the subject of mating rites of humans. Very long experienced zoologist who made a take on it.

People went through the roof, cause he analyzed us as if we were Animals.

But that's kind of the thing ; remove all the fancy labels, the fancy high-yielded ideas and self-conceptualizations that are half lies and half excuses for what we really do or really are.

What are you left with?

A naked monkey that is shaking sexualized regions.

Doesn't get more logical then that.

There was a very interesting documentary on the subject of mating rites of humans. Very long experienced zoologist who made a take on it.

People went through the roof, cause he analyzed us as if we were Animals.

But that's kind of the thing ; remove all the fancy labels, the fancy high-yielded ideas and self-conceptualizations that are half lies and half excuses for what we really do or really are.

What are you left with?

A naked monkey that is shaking sexualized regions.

Doesn't get more logical then that.
    Yeah, I get that. I don't think there's anything wrong with sex. I don't even think there's anything wrong with twerking per se--US culture around sex sometimes borders on prudish. I just don't like things like twerking and overt simulated sex acts outside of the bedroom, I feel like we already have a lot of that in mainstream culture anyway.

Deleted
    Yeah, I get that. I don't think there's anything wrong with sex. I don't even think there's anything wrong with twerking per se--US culture around sex sometimes borders on prudish. I just don't like things like twerking and overt simulated sex acts outside of the bedroom, I feel like we already have a lot of that in mainstream culture anyway.
    I completely agree - I think that sex is a great thing, but mainstream media really pushes it.

Twerking to me, is the borderline of where it starts to become really directed to it, perhaps even too much so.

I'm more of a "Grace and Style" kind of guy, rather then primal need of thrusting it.

I twerked my knee once by accidentally smacking it against a table years ago while at work. That shit hurt like a son of a bitch.

Glucosamine and Chondroitin helped ease the symptoms but, it sometimes gets achy when an atmospheric low pressure gets near.

I prefer women who can hold up their end of a conversation, or that can attend formal events with me while looking poised, graceful, and educated.

So no, I don't care about twerking. I leave that for the guidos and other various club bros.