Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Refugees taking over our homes!

So get this. I was looking for a new Appartment home to live in, it wasn't too far away from my working place and the price was perfect, it had a bedroom and livingroom with kitchen in it, including a balcony. 2 day ago they told me i could take a visit in the place and look around. Today i get a call back. they tell me '' I'm sorry but it's no longer on sale. We had to give it away for the Refugee's. It wont be on sale anymore even after they've left. This is the City's order. ''

Well that's just great. I get my contract from my job, hoping I could borrow money from the bank and buy myself that appartment. But no. It gets taken from me because of the Refugee's..

( Sorry for bad english. )

I live in Belgium btw. ( Flanders part )

I know we have to give homes and stuff to them. But damn! I was really looking forward to this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong forum section.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Wrong forum section.
    Oh fuck you're right

Next thing you'll hear somebody say "THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!"

I types something kind of nasty, but I don't want to get reported so.. um, it sucks you lost that sweet pad but please have some sympathy for people who are running from an endless civil war on one side and an army that will cut their heads off and sell their daughters as sex slaves if they aren't the right sect of the right religion and even then they still might get their heads cut off.

Buy Garrison or wait for Halls in Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    I know, those fucking refugees fleeing the horrors of war and they think they've got it hard.
    Yes, with their designer hair cuts and expensive smart phones they flee all kind of warzones such as Central Africa or the Balkan and then are forced to pretend to be Syrian. The horror, the discriminatioN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just like you take the homes from people of this forum by posting wrong section?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    This is getting into a dark place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    I types something kind of nasty, but I don't want to get reported so.. um, it sucks you lost that sweet pad but please have some sympathy for people who are running from an endless civil war on one side and an army that will cut their heads off and sell their daughters as sex slaves if they aren't the right sect of the right religion and even then they still might get their heads cut off.
    Sympathy for those men that take all their money to escape, leaving wives behind/ selling thier wives and daughters as sex slaves to get even more money. Some take one of their children to force sympathy from the EU while they could send their wives from that sad war to EU and fight for their own country.

Take a look at ALL of those refugee pictures, how many women do you see there? 90% of them are men! It is sad how so less people realise that most of those refugees taking advantage of this situation to "get a better life". You should see how picky they are with were they live (country wise and house wise). If they were trully running from war they would be okay with whatever country they get sent into and happy with whatever food they get as long as they get food.

Deleted
    That sucks OP, i'd be pissed too!

I don't get why people complaining about immigrants don't just take the homes and jobs they left behind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    Well Imagine this then. You are a Single mom with 2 kids. you are FORCED to leave your house because it's being replaced by Refugee's. I don't think you will go like '' Oh sure take my home! Here's some money and some of my belongings too! '' No. The fact of the matter is. That this will escalate. I read that Italy gave a bunch of them space in a 3 Star Hotel and they destroyed the place saying they wanted more. If you honestly think I'll give them sympathy, because they have it hard. Sorry but I wont do that. It might make me look like a bad person. but I gotta survive too. And this appartment was where I could build my future in.

Deleted
    God forbid people who have gone through hell on earth find somewhere to live, even more so, to take your SWEET PAD! How dare they, so selfish. There's people who want to move into places, setup their expensive PCs, eat take out food and post on forums for god's sake!!! How on earth will you sit on your balcony and drink beer now that those egotistic, self-seeking, greedy refugees have moved in!

I mean, who cares that they're being hunted down, killed, raped, tortured and worse right?! They're from another country, that means they're so much less than people, they don't deserve somewhere nice to live!

In other news.. Dude, you need to step down, these people have been through things you can't imagine. Just because they're not from your country doesn't mean they don't deserve some compassion. They were raised in another country, born in a different part in the world and worth exactly what you're worth. You have no special rights, you should be treated the same. Get over it, find some other crashpad to live in, there's plenty going....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiandra View Post
    Well Imagine this then. You are a Single mom with 2 kids. you are FORCED to leave your house because it's being replaced by Refugee's. I don't think you will go like '' Oh sure take my home! Here's some money and some of my belongings too! '' No. The fact of the matter is. That this will escalate. I read that Italy gave a bunch of them space in a 3 Star Hotel and they destroyed the place saying they wanted more. If you honestly think I'll give them sympathy, because they have it hard. Sorry but I wont do that. It might make me look like a bad person. but I gotta survive too. And this appartment was where I could build my future in.

This, so much this! People do not realise the refugees literally take homes. Forcing other people to move out and again a good example how they do not appreciate what they are given. "Running from war" my behind.

Deleted
    Well Imagine this then. You are a Single mom with 2 kids. you are FORCED to leave your house because it's being replaced by Refugee's.
    Where did this occur, if I might ask? I mean, literal kicking people out of their own property?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lepuske View Post
    This, so much this! People do not realise the refugees literally take homes. Forcing other people to move out and again a good example how they do not appreciate what they are given. "Running from war" my behind.
    Nobody was forced, he hadn't moved in yet. They don't take existing tenants and move them out. If you believe this, please give me a source, as it's complete bullshit. This guy hadn't moved in yet, by the sounds of it there wasn't even any paperwork completed..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    Nobody was forced, he hadn't moved in yet. They don't take existing tenants and move them out. If you believe this, please give me a source, as it's complete bullshit. This guy hadn't moved in yet, by the sounds of it there wasn't even any paperwork completed..
    It's happened in Sweden that people have had to move because of refugees.

So get this. I was looking for a new Appartment home to live in, it wasn't too far away from my working place and the price was perfect, it had a bedroom and livingroom with kitchen in it, including a balcony. 2 day ago they told me i could take a visit in the place and look around. Today i get a call back. they tell me '' I'm sorry but it's no longer on sale. We had to give it away for the Refugee's. It wont be on sale anymore even after they've left. This is the City's order. ''

Well that's just great. I get my contract from my job, hoping I could borrow money from the bank and buy myself that appartment. But no. It gets taken from me because of the Refugee's..

( Sorry for bad english. )

I live in Belgium btw. ( Flanders part )

I know we have to give homes and stuff to them. But damn! I was really looking forward to this.
    I'm sorry mate but you do not seem pissed about it, so is this you just looking for attention, drama and racism induced discussion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    It's happened in Sweden that people have had to move because of refugees.
    Source, please god. Was it council housing, or leased flats? If there's no lease, the owner can do what they like with the property at anytime, given the correct amount of notice.