Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    I dunno, I kinda like it. It usually always comes up after I've played Chromaggus, and two Mistcallers usually get people to resign.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I dunno, I kinda like it. It usually always comes up after I've played Chromaggus, and two Mistcallers usually get people to resign.
    Lol. Wtf I am reading.

I've had good luck with him. He's still really strong he just needs a deck around him. I've been playing a murloc shaman with him and it works really well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    The meta didn't even come close to slowing down enough for him to be viable, quite disappointing.
    All these new Shaman cards, looked like Shaman was going to be a strong class, but nope, worst class still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    All these new Shaman cards, looked like Shaman was going to be a strong class, but nope, worst class still.
    Rogue would like a word with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Shaman is still worse than Rogue(not by a lot though).
    Last edited by mmoc5ef3a4fb0f; 2015-09-19 at 10:07 AM.

Deleted
    You don't know what underwhelming is until you get him in the portal brawl as I just did.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Tss! I'm having a lot of fun with Shaman. And Warrior. And Rogue.
    I still prefer Mistcaller over Varian Wrynn, especially after having played with the latter. Nerub'arak, eh, not so much.

Nope Shaman is way worse than Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Shaman is still worse than Rogue(not by a lot though).
    Rogue is probably worse. Rogue's the fallen angel from beta after having pretty much every viable deck of her's nerfed to the ground. Oil's all that remains and it's not even that great. Shaman you can at least get a good combo rolling with totems.

OT: Mistcaller is shit. If you're ahead you don't need him and if you're behind, you'll lose way too much tempo playing him. Even in the best of scenarios, Mistcaller doesn't (and probably will never) change the game.

Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    You don't know what underwhelming is until you get him in the portal brawl as I just did.
    I'm assuming he doesn't buff minions created from other cards? Must have sucked hardcore :\
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Actually I think Oil has been replaced by aggro or an aggro/oil hybrid recently. It's not super effective but it's quick and sometimes you get steamroll victories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

rogues still have oil and oil isn't going anywhere as it's like vanilla face hunter (still powerful)

Deleted
    My friend went for an arena run two days ago and was lucky enough to draft Mistcaller so I decided to play "with" him via observing. Won 9 games straight : D
    While I have yet to see a single Mistcaller in constructed, I must say its pretty legit in arena : P but thats nothing new I know

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    I.... uhhh.... uhmmm...
    /facepalm

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    The meta didn't even come close to slowing down enough for him to be viable, quite disappointing.
    I don't think the meta could ever be slow enough to warrant a 6-mana 4/4 that doesn't either have an immediate impact on the board or a strong, repeating effect.

Like I've said all along, Mistcaller is basically the definition of a "win more" card. Since the release of TGT I've only lost once to a shaman running Mistcaller, and it wasn't the Mistcaller that won him the game, but rather my own poor draws. He could probably have won even faster, but for some reason he had been saving a Totem Golem and a Tuskarr Totemic to play the turn after Mistcaller. If he had instead played them on curve, they'd have dealt like 3x the damage to me over the course of the game because I just didn't draw any answers for his minions that game.

Only time I've seen a good mistcaller play was a tempo mage getting it on a turn 2 unstable portal (not brawl).
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."