Deleted

Another 'shadow priest need help" thread

Greetings all , i was heavy raiding shadow in times of cata and mop,i took a break when my guild break apart after they announce that there will be 20m mythic mode instead of 10 and 25. With 6.2 i came back, and... i'm pretty depressed when im looking at my performance. In mop most of my logs had this pretty orange colour with few purple additions. Now im mostly seeing green and grey when compared to ppl with mine ilvl range-.-

Also im currently raid leading in my group, so i suppose few of my problems come from that fact, as i sacrifice much of my attention to commanding raid, but i dont treat it as i legitimate reason to suck... Also my computer is not the best so... Yeah.

my logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/JMz9WNBHPkKYcZFj < first 5 bosses on mythic, unfortunatelly i was playing reaver as healer
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done <reaver mythic from 31 august
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done <4 bosses on HC

armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%ADs/advanced

Im really interested what do you think about my overall performance on bosses with particular attention on Xhul'horac and Archimonde HC and kormrok (it was my first time there with halo&leap of faith, and half of my addons crashed so i played super bad) and killrog on mythic, because im playing there pretty poorly and i trully had no idea what i should improve. Im feeling that my dmg is not going up enough comparing it with gear i get, i was doing pretty similar numbers with almost 8-10 ilvl less >,> its maybe because i got most of my core items (staff, both trinkets, 4p) pretty quickly but dunno.

What i think after some times spend on logs is that my use of cascade is wrong on most fights (tips needed QQ), premonition buff is a bit low with ~60% on bosses, when it possible to achieve 75%, overall wasted orbs are under 5-7% of all orbs gained per fight so i think it can do atm (ideal is 0 ofc). I should probably do something with sniping orbs (i had mouseover macro) but i feel it sometimes impossible with all this kill shots, shadowburns etc...
    Also anyone more is experiencing this retarded lag when hands are spawning on kormrok? It kills me when sometimes i unfreeze when all of them are dead with almost zero dmg.... I tried to disable literally everything (i mean addons) and nothing ~~

btw i post same thread on h2p, in hope that more ppl can give me advices, i hope its not going overboard
    and sorry for poor english

Thank you for all your help

Deleted
    Sorry to see no one took time to answer in your thread. Kinda emo about wow atm so i didnt check your things to much.

Your gear looks good, you seem to have grasped stat prios. As you wrote earlier your Premonition uptime is abit low so i guess seeing the CD on bender might help you abit? You played with Insanity on your Manno heroic kill where i play with Bender although i havent done the fight in some time and i havent even checked stats after the buffs. I guess if the adds die to fast compared to Mythic Insanity will be better.

Your orbs are abit wasted but that will happen to everyone, if you didnt know it already you can just spam DP into the same target over and over if its already an existing DP it will just make it stronger. So you dont have to wait with orbs if there is a DP already up.

You arent using your POT + Berserking at the same time as RING + BL was popped so thats something you should try to improve.

What helps you most on DPS in the end is to use Cascade often and well, dont use it on CD if 10 adds are about to spawn in 5 sec. And then sniping SWDs like you said earlier. Having mouseover macro is great so you can continue with your MFs and use mouseover to minmax damage, just make sure to not be on GCD when you want to SWD.

Think you catched everything on your own. GL on the future!

Your gear is fine, your parses are fine. Sure you're not 95th percentile on bosses but like you said you're raid leading (which out of all classes, a DoT class is the absolute worst choice for a raid leader). I am on spirit duty on Gorefiend and I literally lose like 10k dps because I'm watching people's HP, I'm watching their digest timer, trying to run away from ghosts, drop touch of doom. It's a nightmare.

Also, you have a few warriors in your raid, who I'm sure love to kill adds with bladestorm or sweeping strikes. This severely inhibits your ability to do a shit-ton of damage. I used to raid with 3 warriors and the adds on any boss would literally just melt. My SW: P's would tick maybe 1-2 times and the AS spirits would never even reach their destination. Raid comp has a LOT to do with how well your potential is, whether you're capable of meeting that potential is completely up to you - but you should recognize that if you have 5 melee that cleave adds down like they should be, your potential to rank just went from 100% to 0%.

Additionally, as long as you're still progressing on bosses and not killing them, the only thing you should worry about is perfecting mechanics. Damage won't be a problem until gorefiend or tyrant and then you have relatively stiff DPS checks.