Mage dps benchmark

What dps should my mage be at 696 item level? just would like to get an idea where I'm at.

Deleted
    There is no clear answer. U didn't even say which spec and 4pc/ring/pof/gaze/tome-trinket are huge steps upwards. If u want us to evaluate a log just post it and we will see whats going on.

Deleted
    Easily 80k+ single target. Break 100k with some luck.

I have no information about your mage but assuming you're from Chernobyl, you probably got some mutant superpowers.

While we're asking quiestions - how fast does my car go? It has 4 wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadde111 View Post

I have no information about your mage but assuming you're from Chernobyl, you probably got some mutant superpowers.

80k single-target at 696 ilevel?

If you're talking about a fight that lasts for a minute then yes maybe
    Last edited by Janir; 2015-09-17 at 01:32 PM.

I have some beachfront property in Denver to sell you guys...

He was making a joke since there is not enough information to go off of to determine the DPS they should be doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich
    Liberals are against discrimination, except when it coincides with their own personal hatreds. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor
    Yah because I'm stroking my evil lapcat while sitting in my Ivory tower of oppression built on the skulls of those less fortunate.

Gees I'm 726 and it takes me some real good luck to get 100k on fel lord. Granted I have no mythic wf and I have never needed to buy a gem for a socket since they don't exist for me.
    I dont play in a hardcore no-lifer guild, but in a 2 days a week "hardcore" mythic guild.

You guys didn't even bother reading the rest of Kadde111's post? I can hear the sarcasm dripping from the ceiling

Simcraft is a good place to get a rough idea of dps:

http://wowsimcraft.com/

Does it have a racing stripe on it?
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Last edited by Yizu; 2015-09-17 at 03:44 PM.

Deleted
    God damn it people, did any part of my post suggest that i was being serious? Shapen up.

Deleted
    get simcraft

Deleted
    My warrior also got 696 -,what should my dps be ? ������ /joke

Dps also depends alot of having the right stats - arcane with crit/vers as main stats does low dps compared to mastery/haste ������

- - - Updated - - -

My warrior also got 696 -,what should my dps be ?

Interestingly enough, I have found my DPS is 0 when laying on the floor, even though I am still mashing my buttons!

Quote Originally Posted by Scyclone View Post
    I have some beachfront property in Denver to sell you guys...

He was making a joke since there is not enough information to go off of to determine the DPS they should be doing.
    Yea, I should have been more specific but it is funny though lol

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    Gees I'm 726 and it takes me some real good luck to get 100k on fel lord. Granted I have no mythic wf and I have never needed to buy a gem for a socket since they don't exist for me.
    I know your pain. I like sockets, they apparently dnot feel the same about me

- - - Updated - - -

To answer the op, I feel like somewhere around the 35k mark would be where you should be. Maybe a few k less or more depending on the fight. You'll notice huge jumps in dps when you get 2/4 set and your class trinket

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    I know your pain. I like sockets, they apparently dnot feel the same about me

- - - Updated - - -

To answer the op, I feel like somewhere around the 35k mark would be where you should be. Maybe a few k less or more depending on the fight. You'll notice huge jumps in dps when you get 2/4 set and your class trinket

I got a 726 archi trinket with a socket on heroic gear. It's so broken. In some bosses like Tyrant I do more dps than mythic raiders.

frost of course in that boss.

Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post
    Interestingly enough, I have found my DPS is 0 when laying on the floor, even though I am still mashing my buttons!
    the follower mission table can't be damaged