Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I had that ach before they redid the zones in Cata.. So it took me a a while. With the flying mounts and such now, it probably wont take anywhere close to the time it took me. You'll probably get over 100 quests a week done easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kriimsilm View Post
    Damn, I should have mentioned that I probably got time to play about 3-5 hours per week.
    Just dive into it. Worst case scenario is you don't manage but it is not like you lose progress for stopping halfway and start doing it later on again

I'm also currently in it and i really need to take some time to do it. I did outland while questing / leveling there, because it was my favorite xpac. ATM im on cata, and vashjir is the only left, but i cant get my butt on it , pretty lazy for it, i did it on my old account, and i know the struggle to completing it. The zones in General are nice, and im really looking forward to do northrend again, but questing can get boring after some time, so i would take myself good music or a TV series on a second monitor or in TV.

Not really that long. There's some addons that will help you and make sure you only do the quests that count toward the achievement.