Heroic Xhul'horac Questions

Hey Guys

Just had a few questions concerning Xhul'horac heroic as my guild has just begun progress on him (have only spent maybe 45 mins so far).

I've read somewhere (I think wowhead) that in phase 2, Xhul targets the furthest player from him without Feltouched with Void Surge. However after watching some video guides, no one seems to mention this being a thing. So first off I just wanted to confirm whether this actually happens or not. I'm thinking if this is the case, then perhaps you can bait the first few void surges out near the fire dropped in phase 1 so you can clear up some space early on.

Also wanted clarification on how black hole can be soaked. I think I know the answer to this one, but can hunters soak by themselves? It's just we have 3 hunters and want to make sure we can use them for this at all.

Finally, which classes apart from rogues are good for clearing fire? As we don't have any rogues in our team, we don't really have assigned players and sort of let people clear when they can. As far as I can tell, this isn't working out well for us.

Is there any general tips people have regarding this, perhaps tactics that seem to work well?

Deleted
    Void Surge can be completely avoided using Grounding totem of a shaman, it generally targets players that are not in melee range (but not always the furthest).

Black hole on heroic can he solo soaked by any class with some cd (or disc's shields) but it's not worth the risk, just stack all ranged and all should soak (the black hole will appear on their feet).

On heroic any class can soak once (without any cd), also twice (with any personal cd) and even more with immunities (mages with greater invis). A disc priest can stack clarity on any person (e.g. himself) and soak 2-3 times without any problem.

For tactics I'd recommend Proper Bird videos, really useful.

Deleted
    You only have to "touch" a black hole's center nothing else. I just blink out of it as a mage and take almost no damage.

It doesn't even have to be the center I think. Just being like 3 yards around it.

a few weeks ago when i tried to clear fire as hunter i was standing in it with the debuff for quite a while like 5 seconds before it exploded. Was it a glitch or working as intended? cos this week i exploded as soon as i touched it