Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Doing QM for those sweet boxes, makes me so unhappy to know that this is the most popular game mode.
    Sometimes I just get the hankering to play Nova, Chen or Murky without having people shout me down in a draft =p
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Pit Lord
    Haha, I think I need to adapt my mind set but it's just another world. Not only are the games horribly imbalanced from the start but team skill seems a complete roller-coaster.
    Just played one as Valla, where people stood still while I did the Arrow-Vault-Arrow combo. I think I missed more arrows by expecting them to juke and they didn't than them actually juking them. And I'm FAR FAR from a good player myself mechanically.

Switched back to Hero League and having to teach people what a solo laner is and why you need one on Braxis
    Moderator for Heroes of the Storm
    Tier lists: McIntyre's | Grubby's
    Lastest hero: Alexstrasza, The Life Binder

"There's no event in history, real or imagined, that wouldn't have turned out better for everyone involved if Picard was in charge."

Pit Lord
    Switched back to Hero League and having to teach people what a solo laner is and why you need one on Braxis
    I mean, you can also run a 3-2 split depending on your comp and be succesful.

Anyway, there's people that don't even understand the concept of soaking xp in general, so them not understanding laning is not surprising at all.

I just need next season placements again, fucked mine this season and it's left HL something I don't recognise.
    Moderator for Heroes of the Storm
    Tier lists: McIntyre's | Grubby's
    Lastest hero: Alexstrasza, The Life Binder

"There's no event in history, real or imagined, that wouldn't have turned out better for everyone involved if Picard was in charge."

Hi mates i rly like Hots and not play too much and i wanna ask normaly ask is there a chance get out from silver bracket ?

I dont play too much games in every season so rly dont know if its work just ask if someone have expierence with that or i should just stop play and give up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haligy View Post
    Hi mates i rly like Hots and not play too much and i wanna ask normaly ask is there a chance get out from silver bracket ?

I dont play too much games in every season so rly dont know if its work just ask if someone have expierence with that or i should just stop play and give up

If you win more than you lose, you'll get better ranks as you play enough games. That's all there is to it

Pit Lord
    Try and get better at the game, by practicing basic mechanics (stutter stepping/hero combos/map awareness etc) and heroes in QM/Unranked/Try mode (of course you can do that in HL too, but I find it a bit more stressful so to speak) and watch high level streamers (I personally prefer Grubby/AlexTheProG because they explain why they do what they do)/pro play for the macro side of things.

That said, that might be a bit too much effort if you already don't play much.

- - - Updated - - -

Doing my placements, we get the following draft on ToD: Alarak/Zul'jin/Kel'thuzad/Johanna/Rehgar and we proceed to get instantly deleted in every TF since we're super squishy. Next draft on Tomb: Johanna/Rehgar/Zarya/Hammer/Nazeebo. Hammer was flanking most of the times, ended up with 9 deaths and proceeded to flame everyone. Such fun!

Every season I drop 2-3 leagues back. I come to hate this game - last 4 seasons I got to gold 4 but every time new season drops I get matched retarded and get to silver x again....
    This world can have but one emperor!

Today? I thought about it when I saw this thread.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

3DS FC 0920-0769-4582 Trainer: Y: SinR, OR: May. Safari: Wartortle/Octillery/Frogadier

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I had Alpha. Now I has Beta. Meh

Got the Scarecrow Xul skin, I'm so happy oh my gosh :3

Got to lvl 600
    Prey on the weak and you will survive, prey on the strong and you will live.