Anyway to play offline?

Awhile back I had no net and hit a problem. I couldn't play offline. I had logged in and was playing fine for awhile, but then launcher logged me off and I could no longer play my game. So I am wondering if there is a way to actually play minecraft with mods without having to log in should that problem ever occur again. Preferably for version 1.7.10
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

hmm I don't think there is without a cracked launcher, thats the only way i know of being able to play without logging in, which is basically what your saying, offline no inet connection, you could try unplug or disable your inet, that might trick the legitimate launcher into just by passing the authentication process.

you should be able to get your details back by doing forgot password or something if you have lost them. I mean you'll need to be able to download the mods any way which it probably won't do in offline mode.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2015-09-18 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    hmm I don't think there is without a cracked launcher, thats the only way i know of being able to play without logging in, which is basically what your saying, offline no inet connection, you could try unplug or disable your inet, that might trick the legitimate launcher into just by passing the authentication process.

you should be able to get your details back by doing forgot password or something if you have lost them. I mean you'll need to be able to download the mods any way which it probably won't do in offline mode.
    Oh I have my info and am playing just fine. I am just wondering for the future in case I can't log on or at some point they decide to stop allowing you to log in because they stop all support for it, if that is a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?