Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Pick up trick for this weekend

The weekend is coming up again. For some people that means game time, for others it means going out and trying to score time.

As some of u might know, I used to be a bartender for a few years back when I was still single. During that time me and co-workers often thought up ways to get one night stands, and try them out evenings that we worked. One particular trick worked out very well, and since I see people with alot of problems regarding women on these forums, I thought i'd share this particular one. See it as my gift to the community. Due note that these tricks are for getting laid. If your looking for a serious relationship, I advice to ignore this.

The particular play (lets call it "the ugly duckling") is a psychological one and goes as follows:

Most groups of girlfriends have ugly girl that is just not fitting in comparison to the group. Often the main reason shes there is because it makes the other girls look even better. Shes your main target, and heres why:
    1. When this particular girl gets attention while the others are ignored, the others start second guessing themselves.
    2. When you give her attention, the other girls start questioning their attractiveness.
    3. When you give her attention, it makes YOU look like a nice guy for not only careing about looks
    TLDR: You look good, they get insecure.

So you spend some time with her, make small talk, and get yourself aquinted with the group. As the evening follows you slowly move your interest to one of the more attractive girls. At this point, assuming you played your cards right, your pretty much already in. The girls will want to re-establish their confidence about their attractiveness and you decide the rules on how they can.

The particular moment of swapping over interest however is a tricky one. Too soon, and they will think you used their friend as a get-in card. It takes some practise. But heres the beauty:
    Even if you cant get with any of her friends, you can still get with her! And in the wise words of B.S: Sometimes you got to plow a 4 to appreciate an 8.

So, maybe a fun test for this weekend: Try this one out. I know it worked for me and my colleagues, im pretty sure it might work for some of you aswell. And if your striking out often, what have you got to lose by trying it right? If you though, i'd like you to post your experience with "the ugly duckling" on this thread.

Good luck!

PS: This applies to most mainstream women aged 18-28. Alternative/metal/rock scene wasnt really our thing, might not work there.
    PS2: Club/bar setting
    PS3: Might not work on sober women

Testimonials:

Quote Originally Posted by draganid View Post
    can confirm, this trick is solid gold. has worked lots for me
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Works.
    These kinds of things are just tricks. Just because they work doesn't mean you should do them.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2015-09-18 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    This sounds like a really bad romcom script.

This is humorous to me. I hope all the MMO-C forum readers interested in picking-up a woman at a bar try this out and report results. Hahaha!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    This sounds like a really bad romcom script.
    Or a chapter of one of those really bad "Pickup artist"-books.

Also, I don't see the point in trying to purposely make others feel insecure. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    This is humorous to me. I hope all the MMO-C forum readers interested in picking-up a woman at a bar try this out and report results. Hahaha!
    Works.

There are better ways though, and frankly with Tinder who needs to hang around in bars any more.

These kinds of things are just tricks. Just because they work doesn't mean you should do them.

It definitely helps when that ugly one has something favorable anyways. Nice tits, ass, wears glasses etc It's also easier when they get separated from the herd - 2 make drink runs for example.

- - - Updated - - -

There are better ways though, and frankly with Tinder who needs to hang around in bars any more.
    This way can be more fun though, the learning and chasing process I mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Somebody just watched Hall Pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    This so sexist and superficial that I can't even right now.
    First its not really sexist, its a game which is played by both genders when clubbing. or are you so naive to think woman wont do the same to get what they want.
    Second, everyone who goes clubbing in general are superficial, almost nobody will look at the ugly girls they all go for the cute ones (this also goes the other way around).

Quote Originally Posted by ThrashMetalFtw View Post
    The pre-WotLK Mind Flay animation. 2nd biggest reason for rolling a Priest, biggest obviously being Shadowform. Anyone who uses Glyph of Shadow should reroll Hunter, filthy blasphemers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    This way can be more fun though, the learning and chasing process I mean.
    It's just too much effort.

All of these tricks work for the same reason: it shows you're willing to just get in there and talk to a group of girls without being afraid.

Having a plan, any plan, even one that makes no sense, helps most guys get enough confidence to just get in there and start talking.

Doing that already puts you above 90% of men who just stand there and stare creepily, or open with random compliments that just show pathetic neediness.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    The weekend is coming up again. For some people that means game time, for others it means going out and trying to score time.

As some of u might know, I used to be a bartender for a few years back when I was still single. During that time me and co-workers often thought up ways to get one night stands, and try them out evenings that we worked. One particular trick worked out very well, and since I see people with alot of problems regarding women on these forums, I thought i'd share this particular one. See it as my gift to the community. Due note that these tricks are for getting laid. If your looking for a serious relationship, I advice to ignore this.

The particular play (lets call it "the ugly duckling") is a psychological one and goes as follows:

Most groups of girlfriends have ugly girl that is just not fitting in comparison to the group. Often the main reason shes there is because it makes the other girls look even better. Shes your main target, and heres why:
    1. When this particular girl gets attention while the others are ignored, the others start second guessing themselves.
    2. When you give her attention, the other girls start questioning their attractiveness.
    3. When you give her attention, it makes YOU look like a nice guy for not only careing about looks
    TLDR: You look good, they get insecure.

So you spend some time with her, make small talk, and get yourself aquinted with the group. As the evening follows you slowly move your interest to one of the more attractive girls. At this point, assuming you played your cards right, your pretty much already in. The girls will want to re-establish their confidence about their attractiveness and you decide the rules on how they can.

The particular moment of swapping over interest however is a tricky one. Too soon, and they will think you used their friend as a get-in card. It takes some practise. But heres the beauty:
    Even if you cant get with any of her friends, you can still get with her! And in the wise words of B.S: Sometimes you got to plow a 4 to appreciate an 8.

So, maybe a fun test for this weekend: Try this one out. I know it worked for me and my colleagues, im pretty sure it might work for some of you aswell. And if your striking out often, what have you got to lose by trying it right? If you though, i'd like you to post your experience with "the ugly duckling" on this thread.

Good luck!

PS: This applies to most mainstream women aged 18-28. Alternative/metal/rock scene wasnt really our thing, might not work there.
    PS2: Club/bar setting
    PS3: Might not work on sober women
    Could have said it all in 2 short sentences, known to men for centuries......

1. Still Waters Run Deep.
    2. Aim for the wallflowers.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want the TLDR version ask you father or grandfather if the age old saying is true.

Treat queens like whores and whores like queens.

Not meaning for it to sound sexist or objectify woman and the same thing holds true if it was a woman treating a man that way. It is human nature. As in "why does he/she treat me like this, nobody has ever done so my entire life" so it plays off human nature.
    Last edited by Cantheal; 2015-09-18 at 12:31 PM.
    Just because I don't care does'nt mean I don't understand

I know the voices in my head are not real BUT they have some REALLY good ideas

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Yeah sure lets use all the less attractive girls as nothing else but ticket to their friend's snatches. Great idea.
    I'm a man. I'm allowed to talk to an ugly girl in order to get to her more attractive friend.

I have no duty or obligation to sleep with unattractive women, it's my choice who I sleep with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you 1950. (No I don't mean because of sexism but because this trick is so old.

Have you tried going up to a woman and striking up a conversation? Your "trick" doesn't work for people who aren't sociopathic assholes unfortunately, as they have this unfortunate downside of having a conscience and feeling bad for using people.
    Last edited by Rukh; 2015-09-18 at 12:53 PM.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

It is most amusing that on the same forum where I have read the MOST about Feminism I also have read the MOST about about picking up girls, talking to girls, where to go on dates and virginity.

This is a fascinating perfect storm of male heterosexuality in this tiny little subforum. Incredible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I could swear that this "trick" was off of a movie.
    Yeah, I think it's in several. Quite a well known strategy.

Oh, to be in my early 20s again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Oh, to be in my early 20s again.
    Funny enough, this thread had me thanking my lucky stars I'm not in my early 20s anymore.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    so trying this tonight at home with the missus!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I could swear that this "trick" was off of a movie.
    a beautiful mind

https://plus.maths.org/content/if-we-all-go-blonde

Quote Originally Posted by Xistenz View Post
    So people actually like getting older? Damn...
    I've enjoyed my 30s so far way more than my 20s.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a man. I'm allowed to talk to an ugly girl in order to get to her more attractive friend.

I have no duty or obligation to sleep with unattractive women, it's my choice who I sleep with.
    Yep, there's many total douchebarges in the world. Completely legal. And it's completely moral for people to point out what they are too.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.