Thumbs up Lets talk about some Classes...

So I'm just coming back from a few month break. I have a level 100 Frost Dk, BM Hunter, Feral Druid, Arms Warrior, Ret Paladin, and Combat Rogue.

When I came back I decided I wanted to play my DK, Geared him up quick. Love the game play, but I don't like getting blown up all the time, or being the focus target in 2's every game.

I also have a 90 Frost mage, 90 Spriest....

I just wanted to discuss with you guys what should I main in pvp...Arena and BGS, rated and not.

I havnt PvE seriously since Wrath/Cata On my Hunter when we were pushing Server firsts...lost interest when the guild broke up. Thats another topic for another day...

Thanks in advance...Just want some other opinions from people that Main some of these not an altoholic like me! Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anavrinx View Post
    So I'm just coming back from a few month break. I have a level 100 Frost Dk, BM Hunter, Feral Druid, Arms Warrior, Ret Paladin, and Combat Rogue.

When I came back I decided I wanted to play my DK, Geared him up quick. Love the game play, but I don't like getting blown up all the time, or being the focus target in 2's every game.

I also have a 90 Frost mage, 90 Spriest....

I just wanted to discuss with you guys what should I main in pvp...Arena and BGS, rated and not.

I havnt PvE seriously since Wrath/Cata On my Hunter when we were pushing Server firsts...lost interest when the guild broke up. Thats another topic for another day...

Thanks in advance...Just want some other opinions from people that Main some of these not an altoholic like me! Thanks.

IMO: order of effectiveness and survivability in general and arena combat: Mage > Rogue > feral .. all of those can get you blown up under the wrong circumstances i guess, but that's what's going on right now.

Spriests are probably the best dps in RBGs atm, but outside of probably 1 arena comp they aren't that great. Mages are a good choice for arena and normal bgs, but are a little tougher to get into rbgs. Rogues are good at everything pvp, but there are a lot of rogues taking spots on teams and not a lot of room for them. Pick your poison.