Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Really? I stub my toe or elbow that's not something that can
    Be a go to phrase.
    Just say fuck like the rest of us.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i always wonder how people get 10k posts+. then i realize their posts consists mostly of oneliners, trolls and shitposts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Deleted
    Seriously, why is this still open...mods, do you job already. I get when there is a grey area but this time it's so obvious...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Get a "cursing jar".

Every time you say it, toss a quarter in there. You'll be surprised at how quickly you can fill that damn thing.

We have one in my house, I am also currently trying to stop saying "God damn" and my Wife is working on not saying "Fuck". Last thing we want is our 3-year-old picking up those words and saying them in front of company.
    How naive can you be if you don't think 90% of bath mouthing i spread on schoolgrounds. It only takes 1 kid to know a bad word and within a week the entire class knows it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    How naive can you be if you don't think 90% of bath mouthing i spread on schoolgrounds. It only takes 1 kid to know a bad word and within a week the entire class knows it.
    That's and epic typo you make there Sarac, almost drenched my keyboard in Pepsi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gosh Golly willikers batman!
    Seriously though, my grandparents always just say "God bless it" or "Gosh darn it".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Seriously, why is this still open...mods, do you job already. I get when there is a grey area but this time it's so obvious...

- - - Updated - - -

Regardless, if you say it in your house all the time, your kids might start getting the idea that its okay for them to say it too.
    A child that grows up in a house where people say "Fudge, and oh gosh!" is going to quickly catch on that "Fuck this shit!" isn't acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try ach du lieber instead.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Regardless, if you say it in your house all the time, your kids might start getting the idea that its okay for them to say it too.
    A child that grows up in a house where people say "Fudge, and oh gosh!" is going to quickly catch on that "Fuck this shit!" isn't acceptable.
    "Fuck this shit!" is acceptable as an excited utterance. "Fuck you, shithead" is unacceptable as a verbal attack.

Kids may not understand the difference.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Yes I'm serious I'm trying to stop using that statement and figure some others might have found a way to break the bad habit that works.
    Just swear like an 80 yr old dab nabbit no ? maybe? sigh .....GOD DAMN IT !!