711 BrM LF late night mythic raiding (11pm PST start)

Due to some life changes I've been stuck into a very rough time frame that I can raid at the moment and am looking for a mythic group that is raiding starting at 11pm PST (or close to it) since I don't get off work till 10pm PST. I'd prefer 2 - 3 days but may consider a 4 day a week guild as well. My current experience is 11/13 (Missing Tyrant and Archimonde) Heroic with 8% pulls on Heroic Archimonde.

A little about me:

I'm the former raid leader and co-tank of the guild Premeditated which fell apart towards the very end of Blackrock Foundry working on Mythic Operator Thogar. We were 6/7 Mythic Highmaul and 6/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry. We cleared 10m Heroic SoO the week before the second valor point upgrades came in, Heroic Throne of Thunder was cleared the last Sunday before SoO dropped, and we were 7/16H T14 (cleared MSV and Blade Lord Tayak).

I've been playing as a Brewmaster since Throne of Thunder as well as playing as the swing healer for MSV/HoF/ToES. I keep up with the current discussions as well as participating and helping with the spreading of the information that many of the more well known brewmaster's put out there. I plan on continuing forward with the tank role in Legion.

I'm currently raiding in a once a week morning guild with some friends while I got all of my things settled and I've finally gotten things to the point where I'd like to dive back into Mythic raiding again. I'm willing to transfer (faction change as well) if I find a group that looks stable and is tackling mythic content. While I am behind the power curve a bit, here are a few logs from my current raid group: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/fyXWPQBMb7T6tjZq

As well as logs from a guild run that I pugged into for heroic mannoroth and their heroic archimonde progression: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/F1gTZCc4GLxjbRfW

As well as the speed test for my internet

Hoping to hear from y'all soon!
    Last edited by Leblue; 2015-09-19 at 05:22 PM.
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth
    Play Monster Hunter? Here's my FC: 1779-0791-2717

Thanks Shyama for the awesome Signature

Still searching for that late night mythic raiding home
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth

Still in search of a guild to raid on for those late evenings of mythic progress.