Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sea turtles prevented from laying eggs because of a selfie mob.

Costa Rican authorities have launched an investigation after a mob of irresponsible tourists and locals prevented sea turtles from laying their eggs along the country’s Pacific coast.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/tr...ying-eggs.html

"the visitors stood in the turtles’ way as they swam ashore and even placed children on top of them to snap keepsake photos, causing many of the creatures to return to the sea without laying their eggs."

wtf >.>

Fuck turtles. Thinking they can just jizz in our beaches.

7+ Year Old Account
    100 slaps with selfie stick on their sad asses . And let the turtles watch

10+ Year Old Account
    People who take selfies all the time are dicks? How is that possible? Everything I've known to be true is a lie!
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Well...shit, I love turtles, and I was already have a real bad day.......this did not help....

Fucking narcisitc morons. I HOPE some one pops up on my FB with a pic of this so I can personally go off on them.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Shoot the fuckers in the kneecaps.

Poor turtles... Hope they try to lay eggs a second time.

Hey hey hey, less of the sexism: http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...s-sexism-women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenarific420 View Post
    douche bag liberals
    The turtles were fleeing Syria.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

7+ Year Old Account
    Selfie absorbed cesspool drinking pieces of shit.

Tie blocks of stone to their ankles and drop them in the sea, that'll solve the problem. And yes I am dead serious, people like this are just glorious piles of shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    douche bag liberals
    rofl. Most liberals don't have the money to go visit Costa Rica. I assure you that the vast majority on that beach were conservatives.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Then you read the part about people being allowed to harvest the eggs from the first wave of turtles.

So who cares?

If anything, the selfie mob just saved dozens, if not hundreds of baby turtles.
    Last edited by xero5141; 2015-09-18 at 06:30 PM.
    Anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Moderation's for cowards.

Deleted
    Turtles are delicious.

So delicious it was difficult to initially get samples of Galapagos tortoises back to London in the 1500s because the sailors would not be able to control themselves and would always eat them.

People with ample culinary experience have reported that their meat was the most irresistibly delicious, buttery, and refined meat they had ever tasted.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

douche bag liberals
    Aren't liberals all for animal rights and putting animal welfare first?

Anyway i doubt those people are smart enough to even pick a political group.

Fuck me I wish aliens would just show up already and just fry this fucking place. This symbolizes every single thing wrong with humanity.

That's pathetic. Hopefully it doesn't affect the population too awfully bad.

It'll also be impossible to punish them all. The parents deserve punishment.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

douche bag liberals
    Yeah, curse those [demographic]! This event that takes place nowhere near me, and has nothing to do with [political issue in my country] is all their fault! They deserve all of our blame for whatever reason!

But seriously, I agree with you. Those damn sea turtles shouldn't even be allowed to vote.
    Last edited by Mellrod; 2015-09-18 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Turtles are delicious.
    Goodness, they are! Turtle soup is fantastic.