Deleted

Ludicrous detail about Archimonde

You can survive the knockback in the nether by hitting a small rock that exists in a specific spot around the edge on the platform. I found it accidentally during a wipe, I run onto the mob, I was thrown back and hit the rock.

Survived like a boas.

Pretty sure most people figured that out early on. Surviving it would be fine, providing you could do much about it if you were the only one down there...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Resurgo View Post
    Pretty sure most people figured that out early on.
    Define early and most people.

Yeah I saw this too but I just think its easier to just kill it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Yeah I saw this too but I just think its easier to just kill it.

I know. heh.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Define early and most people.
    As in, before top 20 mythic archimonde was done. People have been using this in P3 of Mythic archimonde to have the tank just sit on it untill he dies, to lower dmg taken by the raid from the source of chaos(don't have to stand inside the crystal and get healed while the tank is dying to avoid him getting pushed off). You can do it on multiple rocks down there, even (we've found one on the side aswell during a wipe on mythic. It cuts right where the raid wants to be though, so not "great" for source control )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    As in, before top 20 mythic archimonde was done. People have been using this in P3 of Mythic archimonde to have the tank just sit on it untill he dies, to lower dmg taken by the raid from the source of chaos(don't have to stand inside the crystal and get healed while the tank is dying to avoid him getting pushed off). You can do it on multiple rocks down there, even (we've found one on the side aswell during a wipe on mythic. It cuts right where the raid wants to be though, so not "great" for source control )

Oh ok, today I learned most people are those doing mythic archimonde the first 2 months of the tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    I discovered it in the same way on normal.

Oh ok, today I learned most people are those doing mythic archimonde the first 2 months of the tier.
    Information does not have to be discovered on your own. Someone learns it from mythic, other people not doing the encounter becomes aware. Easy. It's the same reason that there's not a single post dedicated to how you cheese the soak-groups on Fel Lord, yet every single guild is doing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    It's the same reason that there's not a single post dedicated to how you cheese the soak-groups on Fel Lord, yet every single guild is doing it.

I've no idea what you're talking about. I think you think everyone knows what you know. But they don't.

Deleted
    I've no idea what you're talking about. I think you think everyone knows what you know. But they don't.
    I think you're trying to make this shit more interesting than it is. Lots of people know about this and have done for a while. It was talked about during the Method FinalBoss interview. It's just general knowledge for most at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    I think you're trying to make this shit more interesting than it is. Lots of people know about this and have done for a while. It was talked about during the Method FinalBoss interview. It's just general knowledge for most at this point.
    OK sry for mentioning it. You seem to know everything already.

Deleted
    Give tobindax the Nobel prize for WoW for figuring this thing out all by himself before 56% of the rest of the WoW population did. I think that's what he's fishing for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bajskorv View Post
    Give tobindax the Nobel prize for WoW for figuring this thing out all by himself before 56% of the rest of the WoW population did. I think that's what he's fishing for.
    And what are you fishing for?

You can survive the knockback in the nether by hitting a small rock that exists in a specific spot around the edge on the platform. I found it accidentally during a wipe, I run onto the mob, I was thrown back and hit the rock.

Survived like a boas.
    By boas, do you mean the snake or the feathered scarf?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    By boas, do you mean the snake or the feathered scarf?
    You seem awfully familiar with fashion items.

Deleted
    OK sry for mentioning it. You seem to know everything already.
    Never claimed that. Simply claimed that people were aware of something before you posted it. Shock. Horror.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this has been fun.