Deleted

Cool ByeBye WW monk, now time for dk. Need help!

Hi everyone.
    Today ive got an offer to join a new guild and they wanted me to play dk instead of ww monk.
    Now im needing some help, I have looking at guides for dk on icy veins and so on. But what im needing help with is how you opening in fights?
    How is the basic rotation after it? Do I have to learn how manage my runes and how do you manage you runes?

This maybe sounds like im a noob but what I need is you to tell how you opening on a boss and how your follow rotations look like so I get a more understanding of how you play dk.

Both unholy and frost is welcome, I dont know what specc with gear is best to play but it seems on warcraft logs that they both are similar.
    So If you play unholy tell me about unholy or if you are frost or if you have knowledge about both specc.

Thank you for your time and explaning for me

Deleted
    well I have cleared every tier on mythic since start of MoP as a dk and literally have never done this 'rune management' :P

Deleted
    make sure to keep your monk up to date (kill archi weekly) since there will be a point when you either master your dk or will do a lot more dps with your monk

make sure to keep your monk up to date (kill archi weekly) since there will be a point when you either master your dk or will do a lot more dps with your monk
    I agree with this, keep in mind that WW Monk is able to outclass a DK on bosses that are considered harder in terms of DPS requirement and mechanical play.
    After a few weeks, you'll probably know if you're confident with sticking to DK or switching back to WW. Switching class mid-content is a pretty risky move, and sometimes it doesn't pay out.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they can carry you probably unholy from the start, if not frost.