Deleted

Heralds of the Legion

I'm trying to complete this achievement, but im missing 3 rares.

- Kurlosh Doomfang
    - Lady Demlash
    - Vigilant Paarthos

acording to Handynotes they spawn close together, so im camping in between their spawn locations, hopping different realms, but no luck finding either of them.

Is there some sort of special trigger to find them? Do they only spawn when its the Shattrath city daily? (the others didn't had this requirement, i believe.)

Nothing special that I'm aware of. You may just be having bad luck with other people killing them before you can get to them; they've usually been up for me.

Deleted
    Kill the other rares around there even if you don't need them. I might be mistaken but that usually worked for me, as not all of them seem to be able to be active at once. Often times killing those active made the others spawn shortly after, unless the same respawned...

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they're not up on your realm, just join random groups through LFG. Bingo bango.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

10+ Year Old Account
    just realm hop untill you find them. not so hard in 2015...
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Deleted
    Seriously? You thought i didnt think of realm hopping? I fking hopped 15+ realms.

In order for them to spawn there has to be shattrath group daily apexis available from questgiver that day otherwise they will never spawn. (You don't need to have the quest)

Deleted
    Does it have to be the Shattrath city daily, or can it be the Shattrath Docks daily too?

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I'm trying to complete this achievement, but im missing 3 rares.

- Kurlosh Doomfang
    - Lady Demlash
    - Vigilant Paarthos

acording to Handynotes they spawn close together, so im camping in between their spawn locations, hopping different realms, but no luck finding either of them.

Is there some sort of special trigger to find them? Do they only spawn when its the Shattrath city daily? (the others didn't had this requirement, i believe.)
    Crossrealm Assist is a great addon for these.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

I just server hopped and was lucky enough for them to be up.
    Casual.

Deleted
    I server hopped and everything was okay Am i lucky ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Seriously? You thought i didnt think of realm hopping? I fking hopped 15+ realms.
    Hopping 15+ realms is NOTHING. When I farm some stuff, I jump 100+ realms. And often it's not up anywhere anyway.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    Is it possible to get them with out the daylie`?