What's good on PS4?

So, One of my favorite game series is about to finally release it's next installment, Disgaea 5. Of course..it's on a system I don't own, and it's hard for me to justify spending $300 on a system for a single game. What else is good floating around on the PS4? I saw FF7's remake and FF15 coming up next year, which is certainly something to get excited for after the last group of final fantasies... So yeah, any good (J or W)RPGs outside of Witcher 3, Fallout 4 and Kingdom hearts coming up?

Persona 5
    YS
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Mass Effect Andromeda
    Tales of Berseria(skip Zesteria coming next month, it's garbo out sourced trash)

Are the big ones coming besides what you named. But there was a slew of JRPGs announced and coming to PS4 over the next 2 years. Check out the TGS coverage.

rpg's that are PS4 exclusive? not sure. I pretty much have that system to play Naughty Dog games, but they are not rpg's, so...

wait... would Bloodborne be considered an rpg?

found this htt ps : // en. wikipedia. org/ wiki /List_of_video_game_exclusives_(eighth_generation)#PlayStation_4 see if there's something that would make it worth it for you. (remove spaces from link - I'm not allowed to post links yet it seems, hence the spaces)

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Land of No night check out the forum i created awhile back
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nd-of-No-Night

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    rpg's that are PS4 exclusive? not sure. I pretty much have that system to play Naughty Dog games, but they are not rpg's, so...

found this htt ps : // en. wikipedia. org/ wiki /List_of_video_game_exclusives_(eighth_generation)#PlayStation_4 see if there's something that would make it worth it for you. (remove spaces from link - I'm not allowed to post links yet it seems, hence the spaces)
    Yea you need 4 more posts

- - - Updated - - -

Theres also this on kotaku i just found
    http://kotaku.com/the-best-games-for...n-4-1500350643
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    It depends on who you ask as a lot of people have floaty definitions of what is or isn't an RPG. To me Souls/Bloodborne are action adventure games(in the mold that Zelda pioneered gameplay wise) with RPG elements.

If we're just listing good games in general though then...

Bloodborne
    The Last of Us Remastered
    Infamous Second Son / Infamous First Light
    Until Dawn
    Tearaway Unfolded
    Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection

Coming next year...

Uncharted 4
    Ratchet & Clank
    Gravity Rush Remastered
    Last edited by Tech614; 2015-09-19 at 01:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yea if you havent played Shadows of Mordor definitely get it on PS4 or rent it so worth it
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Oh yea if you havent played Shadows of Mordor definitely get it on PS4 or rent it so worth it
    not sure if I would personaly bother getting it for PS4, given that its multiplatform and just happens to be on steamsale right now :P

ht tp : // store. steampowered. com /app /241930/

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Land of No night check out the forum i created awhile back
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...nd-of-No-Night
    Oh-ho That does look exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Persona 5
    YS
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Mass Effect Andromeda
    Tales of Berseria(skip Zesteria coming next month, it's garbo out sourced trash)

Are the big ones coming besides what you named. But there was a slew of JRPGs announced and coming to PS4 over the next 2 years. Check out the TGS coverage.
    Seems like quite an exciting list!

Thanks guys, you convinced me to waste my bonus on a Ps4 Woo!

there is also Star Ocean: Integrity And Faithlessness sometime next year that I'm looking forward to.

\

Probably wrong here, but I think No Man's Sky is going to be PS4 exclusive. Not yet release but still interesting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Probably wrong here, but I think No Man's Sky is going to be PS4 exclusive. Not yet release but still interesting.
    Will also be released on PC.

As for OP, i wouldn't buy a PS4.
    Have one myself and regret the decision of getting one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple View Post
    Will also be released on PC.

As for OP, i wouldn't buy a PS4.
    Have one myself and regret the decision of getting one.
    Because theres no jrpgs out for it atm but when they do i'll be buying one myself fuck the billions of clones of fps shooters on xbox

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It depends on who you ask as a lot of people have floaty definitions of what is or isn't an RPG. To me Souls/Bloodborne are action adventure games(in the mold that Zelda pioneered gameplay wise) with RPG elements.

If we're just listing good games in general though then...

Bloodborne
    The Last of Us Remastered
    Infamous Second Son / Infamous First Light
    Until Dawn
    Tearaway Unfolded
    Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection

Coming next year...

Uncharted 4
    Ratchet & Clank
    Gravity Rush Remastered
    Problem with that assessment is that you have a single-track mind. It's also RPG and horror.