[WA] Help with Custom Brewmaster

Hi

I've been borrowing and tweaking strings here and there for my Brewmaster Monk. I'm not very good at the coding side and I'm not sure what I want is actually possible but here it goes.

So I've followed a Ying Yang model, the Dark side showing my Stagger and the Light side showing my Elusiveness (kinda symbolic :P).

I can't post pics or urls because I'm new so I'll have to do (dot) in them:

Picture of it so far: i61.tinypic(dot)com/2mydumh.jpg
    My string are: pastebin(dot)com/DCs4YTEf

Dark Side: Shows Stagger

What I've done:
    Show custom text on both stagger amount and % of health

What I tried to do:
    Mimic a Progress Bar showing amount of stagger (similar to sunniersartofwar(dot)com/brewmaster/weak-auras/ Sunnier's Stagger Bar) but as a Progress Texture instead (filling up/down as stagger increases). I've tried copying the custom triggers, but it doesn't seem to be working. Is this even possible?

What actually happens:
    The bar gets filled to max each time the stagger increases instead of it being progressive but it does progressively empty when stagger amount decreases which is good.

Light Side: Shows Elusiveness

What I've done:
    Show text of stacks of Elusive Brew as well as remaining time of the Elusive Brew buff.

What I've tried to do:
    Tried to make it so that the Progress Texture fills up as the stacks of Elusive Brew increases, when the Elusive Brew Spell is triggered, the Progress Texture empties

What actually happens:
    I've managed to make it so that it empties, but I can't seem to make it so that it fills up as stacks increase, what it does instead is count up the remaining time of the prespell Elusive Buff

Can someone please help? Like a WA genius haha, thanks heaps in advance
    Last edited by delosdnh; 2015-09-19 at 05:33 AM.

How are you going to distinguish Elusive Brew stacks texture from active buff texture? They use same texture and position.

10+ Year Old Account
    First will track Elusive Brew Stacks..
    Second will track your active buff from Elusive Brew.

Note: Ignore the icons. For some reason they appear as Life Cocoon/Inscription but they show the correct icon on the actual aura.

| Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Quote Originally Posted by ekardnah View Post
    How are you going to distinguish Elusive Brew stacks texture from active buff texture? They use same texture and position.
    With the remaining time for elusive buff texture (the buff that is activates with spell and gives parry buff) is set to only appear when it's activated, once it's cleared, it disappears showing the stacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ogait View Post
    First will track Elusive Brew Stacks..
    Second will track your active buff from Elusive Brew.

Note: Ignore the icons. For some reason they appear as Life Cocoon/Inscription but they show the correct icon on the actual aura.
    Thanks for the input . I already have those in the settings though. I'm wonder if it's possible to show the the progress texture filling up as the stacks increases rather than the remaining time you can use those stacks, which is what it's currently doing.

An aura type preset trigger sets texture progress ratio to (aura remaining) / (aura duration)
    You need to build it with custom trigger with duration info function returning :
    return current, maximum, true

I'll post an example ... maybe tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delosdnh View Post
    With the remaining time for elusive buff texture (the buff that is activates with spell and gives parry buff) is set to only appear when it's activated, once it's cleared, it disappears showing the stacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the input . I already have those in the settings though. I'm wonder if it's possible to show the the progress texture filling up as the stacks increases rather than the remaining time you can use those stacks, which is what it's currently doing.
    Could you please upload your screenshot in imgur.com since that one is not working for me. Thanks.
    | Realm First Monk | Dragonflight Beta Tester ( ty Blizzard! ) |

Try this. (Bug fixed)
    http://pastebin.com/VhMyDd9f

I'm somewhat paranoiac to avoid stacking identical displays, so merged EB textures to one.

I can't remember the index of stagger tick amount value in UnitDebuff return array. Think it's on #15, but you might need to fix custom text function on 'BMYY: Stagger tick amount'.
    Code:
    local tick = select(15, UnitDebuff("player", n))

Activation override color is set on ElusiveBrew texture's trigger function.
    Code:
    aura_env.region:Color(1, .8, .5, 1)
    Last edited by ekardnah; 2015-09-20 at 05:59 AM.

Hi there sorry about the delay in response, you guys are utterly geniuses, I spent hours researching and tweaking but you got it bang on. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Sorry about caps, just really happy it worked

Thank you ekardnah, that elusive texture looks awesome, liked how you made it brown :P

Thanks Ogait for helping

And THANK YOU Sinelle, this is exactly what I wanted

You guys are awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Going to combine the two, haha thanks again for your help

- - - Updated - - -

I don't even know how you guys did it, the code looks a bit too complicated for me haha Thanks again (times 10)

- - - Updated - - -

ekardnah, is there a way to make it only show when there is a stack of the elusive brew or when it's active instead of it being shown all the time? Thanks