Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Usually because they've been wearing heels and they want to relax.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Usually because they've been wearing heels and they want to relax.
    It's no longer relaxing when you see some of these caveman stompers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Just don't look at them.
    Do white girls get bunyons?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    what's a bunyon?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    what's a bunyon?
    A bunion is an abnormal enlargement of the joint (the first metatarsophalangeal joint, or MTPJ) at the base of the great or big toe (hallux). It is caused by inflammation and usually results from chronic irritation and pressure from poorly fitting footwear.

"This chick has ugly shoes, im not gonna buy her a drink"... Said no man ever.
    Why girls buy superexpensive shoes that they cant wear for an evening without pain and suffering is a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Why girls buy superexpensive shoes that they cant wear for an evening without pain and suffering is a mystery to me.
    Girls dress for other girls.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    You hate draenei and yoga pants?

How can someone be so wrong about so much?
    Yoga pants for an actual workout and a trip to the store afterwards to show off your nicely toned ass? Sure.

Yoga pants as a 24/7 "fashion statement" because it happens to be the latest fad whether or not you have a nice ass. No thanks. It's like wearing PJ bottoms out in public - just because you can doesn't mean you should. Have some class.

I see jailbait girls walking around in them all the time and they almost always intentionally shove them up their ass crack. Where are the parents with some common sense and decency here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Yes. Of course.

Because we like them. Why do men buy super expensive watches? Fashion.

Shoes only hurt long term- you have to be in your heels like all day and basically on your feet for a good part of that time. We're not meant to walk and dance the night away in heels- you're suppose to be sitting/carried most of the time.

How come you're always barefoot after the bar?

Shit never fails. Every time the night is pretty much over, you see white girls, whether they have small polished feet or nasty Barney Rubble Flintstone feet, you're always barefoot.

I never see any other girls do this. Is it a white privlege thing?

I don't get it. Why you do this?
    I'm personally from Florida. I wear sandles ALL the time. I'm barefoot in my house. High heals hurt like hell. Most of the sneakers I wear, hurt like hell (until I found the best sneaker ever for work : Z-Coil) . Anyway, I don't paint my nails. I just like the freedom.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

How come you're always barefoot after the bar?

Shit never fails. Every time the night is pretty much over, you see white girls, whether they have small polished feet or nasty Barney Rubble Flintstone feet, you're always barefoot.

I never see any other girls do this. Is it a white privlege thing?

I don't get it. Why you do this?
    Heels, all women do it (who wear heels anyway)..not just "white girls".
    My experience is that the ones who are smart about it keep flip flops or sandles ...more comfortable ones for after the "club".
    The pro's anyway.

I've never gone dancing or been to a bar... but I've known people that do like that. And... they usually wear heels :P I've worn heels before, and my feet hurt after. If I was going to go dancing, I'd be wearing appropriate shoes, that's for sure. You can look good in flats, too. And those are easier to move around in.

Deleted
    It's about biology, and the girl's ass.

It has nothing to do with feet.

The pain on the feet is what women suffer in order to be extra sexy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Since this thread is clearly deteriorating and OP's question has long been answered I'm going to close this here.

CLOSED.

Damnit, and now STAY closed.