Thread: All the Mog

Red face All the Mog

With the high probability that the new Transmog system in Legion is going to be account-wide, and will allow white items, I feel that now would be the perfect time to start collecting! Most of my characters leveled prior to Cata or during Cata (before the 4.3 patch) and as such are missing a TON of vendored/DE'd quest rewards, so I plan to level all new characters with the sole purpose of collecting transmog.

Is anyone else doing this, and if so, how are you going about it? I was thinking the best way would be to get:

• 1 of each class to 100, with at least 1 armor type per faction.
    • 1 of each armor type for Goblin, Worgen and Panda areas, only leveling enough to complete the starting zones
    • 1 of each armor type for the other races, leveling to 10ish to pick up the racial specific white/green items

Am I missing anything (besides a life)? I know some races have unique models for their level 20 weapons, but most have a duplicate appearance somewhere in the game.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that we'll "learn" all the quest rewards for quests we have credit for completing. I think they did the same with the toy box for those that deleted those items.

As for raid / dungeon drops I'm farming items casually across my 15 level 100's, gives me something to do when I'm done with everything else.