10+ Year Old Account

Blingtron mission

So I haven't been playing much, but every time I log in (1-2 times a week) I seem to have this mission on my main, and its 4k gold every time with treasure hunters...
    I don't recall it being this common, is it based on "You should have X of these missions per Y period of time" or is this just random and I'm lucky as hell?
    You're a towel.

Random and you are lucky as hell. Have had it twice since 6.2 hit, both times on alts which few treasure hunters.

Like said above, rng and luck, especially after the gold missions nerf.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its becoming a thing with me. Log in after 2-3 days of idling, and seeing a 1000 gold mission (I always scroll through for high gold missions first obviously) and doing it with three TH's...
    You're a towel.

Well, that's one way to keep you playing in the long, dark, expansion gap!

Deleted
    damn...i just got that mission for the first time ever this morning, have 3 level 100s with level 3 inn never seen it up before! annoyingly it popped on my character without any treasure hunters :\

After 3 weeks without it, it landed on a fresh 100 with only 1 follower at 100, the rest in the mid 90s. Thanks, Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Just had it pop on one char today too, for first time in approx 4 months. Yay 4k gold.
    (meanwhile, can get 6k from ship missions each week if lucky)

I get it a few times a week. Sometimes twice in one day on 2 different toons :P.