Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Tyrael is one of the most picked off-tanks in, I think, the Asian scene. He's doing quite good currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Maybe with the changes they might be worth it too. Maybe.
    Have them both and 4k for Tyrael seems like a good price, Chen however isn't even worth 2k at the moment (maybe with planned changes)
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

I'm missing Chen, Tyrande, and Thrall. Will definitely get Tyrande when the patch hits. I'll wait and see with Chen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I'm missing Chen, Tyrande, and Thrall. Will definitely get Tyrande when the patch hits. I'll wait and see with Chen.
    Tyrande's pretty awesome (First bought champ, first master skin and highest lvl for me) with her skillshots, just bought Thrall with $$ and he's pretty meh (still remember him as a super nuisance after release "Thrall balls build"). Chen, well he was super fun when you could built him into dmg and root, since they took that away he has been pretty much dead on shelf and I honestly doubt he will be worth 7k after slight buffs.

Btw. I'm only missing Rexar and Stitches
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Oh I agree, she's awesome. She's just best when you're actually queueing with someone so they can pick up the inevitable slack from teammates who don't understand her role.

And I do have plenty of fun with Chen on free weeks, his playstyle is awesome. Sadly his influence on a match is lacking enough for me to feel that 10k is NOT worth it. Same with Thrall after his nerf. I got him to level 9 in free weeks for the gold bonus but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    Chen & Tyrael will be having their prices dropped.
    That's good news. I enjoy playing as Tyrael.

Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    Tyrande's pretty awesome (First bought champ, first master skin and highest lvl for me) with her skillshots, just bought Thrall with $$ and he's pretty meh (still remember him as a super nuisance after release "Thrall balls build"). Chen, well he was super fun when you could built him into dmg and root, since they took that away he has been pretty much dead on shelf and I honestly doubt he will be worth 7k after slight buffs.

Btw. I'm only missing Rexar and Stitches
    I think Thrall can be pretty darn powerful in the right hands. Heck, I think pretty much every hero, if played well, can be awesome. I have a friend who's a beast with him. Why do people dislike Thrall so much? His kit seems pretty respectable, he's got a stun, good damage, self-heal, an infuriating ult, etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    I think Thrall can be pretty darn powerful in the right hands. Heck, I think pretty much every hero, if played well, can be awesome. I have a friend who's a beast with him. Why do people dislike Thrall so much? His kit seems pretty respectable, he's got a stun, good damage, self-heal, an infuriating ult, etc.
    Only stun is his heroic, and that also has displacement which can ruin a good team combo. Damage is ok, but he has to be in melee and can be kited fairly easily once they CC him through his windfury. Self heal is mediocre unless talented in some way. What he does, other heroes do better, that's the problem.

Only stun is his heroic, and that also has displacement which can ruin a good team combo. Damage is ok, but he has to be in melee and can be kited fairly easily once they CC him through his windfury. Self heal is mediocre unless talented in some way. What he does, other heroes do better, that's the problem.
    Well, his wolf can root, that's gotta count for something. I don't know how reliable Hots logs is, but he currently has a 51% win-ratio there, which is pretty solid. What hero brings the same things as he does, but better?

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, his wolf can root, that's gotta count for something. I don't know how reliable Hots logs is, but he currently has a 51% win-ratio there, which is pretty solid. What hero brings the same things as he does, but better?
    I would say butcher is better. His damage is better, his charge is a better gap closer and it's a legit stun. His heroics are both great. And he can get back a ton of health on demand with butcher's brand.

I would say butcher is better. His damage is better, his charge is a better gap closer and it's a legit stun. His heroics are both great. And he can get back a ton of health on demand with butcher's brand.
    Butcher can be great, but he fills a very different assassin-type compared to Thrall. He has to charge in to be effective, and have no escapes, and if his brand target manages to hold him off, then he's going to die very quickly. I'm no master at Butcher, but I find that I usually die pretty often, since I have to go all in to be effective, and I know people on these forums have mentioned that you need a great team comp to really be effective with him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Butcher can be great, but he fills a very different assassin-type compared to Thrall. He has to charge in to be effective, and have no escapes, and if his brand target manages to hold him off, then he's going to die very quickly. I'm no master at Butcher, but I find that I usually die pretty often, since I have to go all in to be effective, and I know people on these forums have mentioned that you need a great team comp to really be effective with him.
    Eh, not really. You just need to learn when to commit to a fight and charge in and when to back out. I suppose thrall is a bit more forgiving in that regard. Maybe Illidan then if you want to stick with melee. He has excellent mobility and several healing options. With the hunt you can have global presence with a stun or you can go tanky with meta. You can damn near engage and disengage at will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, not really. You just need to learn when to commit to a fight and charge in and when to back out. I suppose thrall is a bit more forgiving in that regard. Maybe Illidan then if you want to stick with melee. He has excellent mobility and several healing options. With the hunt you can have global presence with a stun or you can go tanky with meta. You can damn near engage and disengage at will.
    I think playing Butcher is very similar to playing Nova.

You basically need to wait for an opportunity score a kill, be it finishing someone off or catching player out of position. Butcher is very punishing at this, if you take Lamb to the Slaughter you can even initiate fight, set up a kill and run before enemy players can kill you.

Whenever I tried to play him differently, I failed. He isn't Illidan who can dive in, pop up Evasion and cause chaos among the backline and then back off at will.