View Poll Results: Should there be an investigation into this story?

Voters
6. This poll is closed
  • No.

1 16.67%
  • Yes.

5 83.33%
    10+ Year Old Account

Nicole Arbour in Female on Male Domestic Abuse?

Recently in the wake of a recent Youtube Video done by Nicole Arbour where she clearly goes after fat people, it has come also to light about another incident that seems to be getting much less attention and I am kind of curious about.

According to Rob Dykes a notable Youtuber who host his own popular Youtube Channel, alleged another popular Youtuber who was dating Nicole Arbour, was the victim of domestic abuse. Now with this being Youtube and All of the above being public figures, it kind of got me wondering if it was true or not. Here I'll let you take a listen, and decide what you think.

Personally, I think IF it is true, whether the person being abused comes forward or not, I think if there is any sort of validity to the speculation, there should at the very least be an investigation. Not just because of who was involved that might want to forget it, but if there is any truth, what about protecting the next guy who might be a victims. I think if history has shown us anything such as in the Cases seen in the past men can be victims of domestic violence also.

What do you think, should there be some tougher questions asked about the situations?
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2015-09-19 at 04:38 PM.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know Mall, but that comedian is quite sexy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    I don't know Mall, but that comedian is quite sexy.
    Yeah, if the allegations are true, then Nah! Trying to physically assault you and threatening to kill herself if you leave is not sexy.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    As a victim of female DV for almost 10 years, the police/court system is a joke. Huge double standards in what they arrest/charge for, and how it is prosecuted. My babys mama who's parental rights are terminated has racked up over 30 arrests for 3rd, 2nd assault, disorderly conduct, breach of peace, burguarly, violation of a protective order/restraining order, criminal mischief, 2nd/3rd harrassment. She ends up with a criminal record with a few violations of probation, disorderly conduct, 2nd harrassment, and a breach of peace charge. Perfect example: Shes drunk and coked out of her mind, smashs the front door pane out, tackles my gf in the kitchen and starts ripping out her hair. I pick her ass up restrain her in the front yard, call the police. GF comes out with the protective order+restraining order. Baby mama gets arrested for criminal mischief, I get arrested for 3rd assault. She gets a PTA, I get a 25,000 bond and have to sit in jail for the weekend or pay 2500$ to get bonded out only to have my case dismissed monday. Dealt with that shit for almost 10 years, shit is unreal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who gives a fuck about YouTubers?
    ill probably be infracted for this post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    As a victim of female DV for almost 10 years, the police/court system is a joke. Huge double standards in what they arrest/charge for, and how it is prosecuted. My babys mama who's parental rights are terminated has racked up over 30 arrests for 3rd, 2nd assault, disorderly conduct, breach of peace, burguarly, violation of a protective order/restraining order, criminal mischief, 2nd/3rd harrassment. She ends up with a criminal record with a few violations of probation, disorderly conduct, 2nd harrassment, and a breach of peace charge. Perfect example: Shes drunk and coked out of her mind, smashs the front door pane out, tackles my gf in the kitchen and starts ripping out her hair. I pick her ass up restrain her in the front yard, call the police. GF comes out with the protective order+restraining order. Baby mama gets arrested for criminal mischief, I get arrested for 3rd assault. She gets a PTA, I get a 25,000 bond and have to sit in jail for the weekend or pay 2500$ to get bonded out only to have my case dismissed monday. Dealt with that shit for almost 10 years, shit is unreal.
    Yeah, I am kind of on the fence with this, because while it is YouTube and we don't KNOW, I find this a lot more disturbing than what Nicole Arbour said about fat people, I mean I think it's possible it is a consequence of getting herself recognized by that and this came to light, BUT, the guy in the video being Interviewed seems to have knowledge that, I don't know how else he would have gotten.

And since the allegations have shown up through a few sources, I find it pretty disturbing, while I do believe stories like this are rare over all, I don't think it is any less significant when it happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    Who gives a fuck about YouTubers?
    I don't know about as much as any other celebrity or public figure.