View Poll Results: Whats your favorite music style?

Voters
30. This poll is closed
  • Classic Rock

3 10.00%
  • Rock

12 40.00%
  • Alternative

3 10.00%
  • Rap

0 0%
  • Hip Hope

0 0%
  • Soul/Funk/R&B

1 3.33%
  • Classical

3 10.00%
  • Techno

3 10.00%
  • Dance

5 16.67%
  • Reggae

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Rock like this

I listen to a lot of post grunge rock and trance.

Where is the option for "other" or "none of the above"?

I like a little bit of everything (will at least give anything a chance), but I have more metal than anything else on my playlist. Since that's not even listed here, I guess I'll just go with rock. I've always been a fan of bands like AC/DC or Motley Crue, so that option works.

Not as much of a country music fan. I think it's because I live in Georgia, and fucking everyone listens to country all the time to the point where I'm sick of hearing it. You walk into a grocery store here, PA is playing some country radio station. Go sit down at a restaurant, country music. Roll up next to someone at a red light and hear the speakers blaring, country music. Hear some random person's ringtone...you guessed it.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2015-09-24 at 01:18 PM.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm mostly a heavy metal head, all kinds of metal too, but mostly melodic metal.

But I also listen to a lot of Classic Rock, Alternative Rock, Glam Rock, Industrial, Trance, House, Techno, Classical Music / Symphony, and a lot of soundtrack music from games, movies, and anime.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

According to the mood and situation, i like particular things. There isn't a "favorite style".

I just tend to steer away from most sorts of Metal, Rap, R&B, etc. Although there are some artists or songs\sounds i like, even from those genres.

Gun to the head, having to pick one? Classic Rock.

Electronic music is part of my life!

Dance / Electro / House

Litteraly everything. Might change from day to day what i listen most to, today its retro sounding 80's techno ish ambient ish stuff like Celldweller.

Only liking some music is like only liking missionary <.< gotta live some, have some fun, experience some color!

No option to select all though so :P

Classical and orchestral music.

I absolutely detest anything with an emphasis on lyrics. I truly don't know how you kids do it. To this day it remains an enigma to me. Heavy metal/Rap/Hip is outright physically offensive to my ears. (No insult intended)

I can at least stand Johnny Cash, but that's the absolute limit. (It's slow, and I can understand what he's saying quite clearly)
    Last edited by Val the Moofia Boss; 2015-09-25 at 11:56 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rock, pop and ranchero.

Ranchero is very popular in Mexico, my grandparents and parents listen to it often so I picked up on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tend to keep my music tastes a secret, don't think I've ever admitted it before but I listen to Kpop.

This is my favorite song currently.

I picked dance in the poll options which that is not at all...but some Kpop is dance, felt the most applicable but really not accurate at all. Feel like there should have been an other option for a question as broad as this one.

Deleted
    I had to choose 1 so I picked Soul/Funk/RnB. But apart from classical I'm pretty much a music omnivore, every genre has something I like

I listen to mostly hip hop/r&b. Not that mainstream crap, I hope I'm not coming off as a hipster lol. I also like Jazz and Neo Soul, and just recently Electronic/Dance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Mostly 90's alt rock and techno/electronic with female singers.

Metal.

Specifically, Melodic Death Metal.

Deleted
    I like female vocalists from all genres. The female voice is soothing to me and I'm a pretty stressed out(Brain trolls) person so that's my favorite "genre".

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Nostalgic View Post
    Classical and orchestral music.

I absolutely detest anything with an emphasis on lyrics. I truly don't know how you kids do it. To this day it remains an enigma to me. Heavy metal/Rap/Hip is outright physically offensive to my ears. (No insult intended)

I can at least stand Johnny Cash, but that's the absolute limit. (It's slow, and I can understand what he's saying quite clearly)
    ... You find lyrics offensive and a mystery? I got news for you kiddo, it's you that's the mystery.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann