Page 23 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Not that I'm condoning rape in anyway, but seeing as how consensual sex involves two people agreeing to have sex wouldn't it be at least rude for one of them to go back on an agreement they made moments ago? I mean once you agree to do something you are obligated to it unless you have good reason not to.
    Some people aren't ready for it yet, and if you can't accept that there is something wrong with you.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    because we cant control what we want or not want, it just happens
    Really? What are you, a fucking dog?

Deleted
    Not that I'm condoning rape in anyway, but seeing as how consensual sex involves two people agreeing to have sex wouldn't it be at least rude for one of them to go back on an agreement they made moments ago? I mean once you agree to do something you are obligated to it unless you have good reason not to.
    Withdrawal of consent is a thing, it doesn't matter why.

Putting the shoe on the other foot. If I go upstairs with a girl we take her clothes off and I see how fat she actually is without alcohol, I explain to her I intend to uphold my consensual rights and not sleep with her due to her being a landwhale I'm not being an asshole at all just upholding my rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    because we cant control what we want or not want, it just happens
    For most people what they want doesn't change from second to second. Especially when it's something as important as sex. You either want to do it or you don't. If you don't then don't start doing it.

Deleted
    For most people what they want doesn't change from second to second. Especially when it's something as important as sex. You either want to do it or you don't. If you don't then don't start doing it.
    Rofl, "as important as sex". Sex isn't important. People can change their minds about it at any point before or during it.

wouldn't it be at least rude for one of them to go back on an agreement
    no because there is no agreement, there is only willingness when it comes to sex - either they are willing or they are not willing

Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    I think it's cute how you are only able to see things in black and white

I actually agree that it is rather shitty, unless there is a good reason for it (always permissible of course, always), but it's kind of a weird debate. I mean, does it matter if it is rude and shitty, or not? It doesn't change the endgame in any way whatsoever anyhow, namely in regards to an actual rape.

it can when it comes to wanting sex

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alectis View Post
    Some people aren't ready for it yet, and if you can't accept that there is something wrong with you.
    If you aren't ready then why start having sex? That's the argument being made in the OP. Why take your cloths off, get into bed, start doing it and then go "oh wait, this isn't what I want."

Bottom line, if you don't want it don't do it and don't fool others into doing it with you when you don't want to do it in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Rofl, "as important as sex". Sex isn't important. People can change their minds about it at any point before or during it.
    Obviously its important enough to have a thread at 25 pages long concerning the do's and don'ts involving crimes that stem from sex.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

No, it isn't. It's dickish, but not too late. It's too late when the act is done.

Quote Originally Posted by ActiveTroll View Post
    Once adrenaline and testosterone get beyond a certain threshold, that's exactly what happens. As much as gender theorist like to believe otherwise, you can't change certain things about biology.

If you aren't ready then why start having sex? That's the argument being made in the OP. Why take your cloths off, get into bed, start doing it and then go "oh wait, this isn't what I want."

Bottom line, if you don't want it don't do it and don't fool others into doing it with you when you don't want to do it in the first place.
    Because people are people. Some people may want something until they actually try it, and realize they don't want it anyway.

really? so you can turn your wants on and off like a faucet? ok, go want something you dont want RIGHT NOW, do it!

like, stop wanting to talk about this subject, do it, right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So you're saying that if a woman wants to be perceived as polite and friendly she should continue having sex against her will?
    If we viewed all interactions the way you and blom do, life would be pretty fucking stupid and random.

"oh, no I didn't stand her up, I just changed my mind and decided I no longer wanted to go on the date" It wasn't rude though, it was his choice! and according to another poster, we can't control what we want or don't want.

"Sorry, I didn't finish the dishes, part way through, I just lost interest." according to you guys, nope, not rude.

some guy gets himself all snazzed up, buys flowers, the dinner, pays for the night out. They go back to his place, women is ready and willing to have sex, she agrees to it, they are banging down and then she says "you have a small dick, please stop". In what universe is that NOT rude? Sure it's her choice, but it's a rude as hell choice.

- - - Updated - - -

That's just how certain fickle minded people are. They are always changing their minds, like a 4 year old child.

Deleted
    This is the best part. Women who put themselves into situations while not caring about the consequences have themselves partly to blame. This "don't blame the victim" BS is retarded. Yes he did rape you, but you leading him on into a situation where you think you are in control and then it turns out you aren't is partly your fault. If you don't want it to begin with stop it before it starts, not halfway through.
    How can a woman spot if the guy is a rapist or not before anything happens? It's not like women choose not have sex just to be annoying. Maybe she started to feel uncomfortable or the guy started to act differently. Normal woman would first assume that the guy will stop like any other normal guy. Her actions partly leaded to that situation but rape is always the rapist's fault. Blaming victim is a bad thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Our bodies can turn off hunger when sex is guaranteed.(trying to find the article but no luck on it. >.>) It's pretty damn important.

If we viewed all interactions the way you and blom do, life would be pretty fucking stupid and random.

"oh, no I didn't stand her up, I just changed my mind and decided I no longer wanted to go on the date" It wasn't rude though, it was his choice! and according to another poster, we can't control what we want or don't want.

"Sorry, I didn't finish the dishes, part way through, I just lost interest." according to you guys, nope, not rude.

some guy gets himself all snazzed up, buys flowers, the dinner, pays for the night out. They go back to his place, women is ready and willing to have sex, she agrees to it, they are banging down and then she says "you have a small dick, please stop". In what universe is that NOT rude? Sure it's her choice, but it's a rude as hell choice.
    when it comes to allowing OTHERS to touching your personal body, yes, its never rude to not want them to touch you, ever

really? so you can turn your wants on and off like a faucet? ok, go want something you dont want RIGHT NOW, do it!

like, stop wanting to talk about this subject, do it, right now!!
    That's your entire argument. They wanted sex, and now like a faucet turned off, they no longer want it. So now you disagree with yourself?