Page 24 of 69 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Our bodies can turn off hunger when sex is guaranteed.(trying to find the article but no luck on it. >.>) It's pretty damn important.
    I can "turn off hunger" when I'm focused on something as well. Like, I can not eat for a whole day unless someone reminds me to if I'm immersed in a really good book or game because I'm not feeling hungry. Doesn't mean the book or the game is important.

Quote Originally Posted by ActiveTroll View Post
    That's your entire argument. They wanted sex, and now like a faucet turned off, they no longer want it. So now you disagree with yourself?
    THEY did not PURPOSELY turn it off, it JUST HAPPENED, l2read, activetroll

Deleted
    That's your entire argument. They wanted sex, and now like a faucet turned off, they no longer want it. So now you disagree with yourself?
    You can't exactly control when you want to have sex.

It's never late, even after you have started.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    She believes it's unrealistic for women to think they can drink like men and still be safe

It is a little late, after you are both undressed, to say "I don’t want this."
    1) That is unrealistic for both men and women. You drink till kingdom come, your judgment (and eventually your body) gets compromised and thus you are in a very vulnerable position.

2) It is late, yes. But it is not too late. If both people care about each other, they will not proceed if either party is uncomfortable.
    Ofc if you go home drunk with a stranger that doesn't give a shit about you and merely wants a chance to plug his USB in... well all bets are off from the moment you are alone with him.

Protip: Men and Women tend to lose control / inhibitions when drunk. Thus they might say and do stuff they would not if they were clear minded. Refrain from ingesting ethanol in large quantities. It is poison.
    And stay the fuck away from drunk people, because only god knows what they might do next that they will seriously regret in the morning.

Yes you guessed it: I am no fun at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    THEY did not PURPOSELY turn it off, it JUST HAPPENED, l2read, activetroll
    again, what are you a dog? your emotions are so unstable that they flip 180 at a pin drop? Controlling our actions is what differentiates us from wild animals, yet you seem to be suggesting that there is a subset of people that are just incapable.

seriously, if your mind changes so swiftly and your emotions are all over the place, you are little more than a child or wild animal. See a shrink.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Only if you think someone has an obligation to have sex with you and that they somehow skip out on that when they change their mind.
    The very act of asking to stop is rude but the person asking to stop has the right - everyone has the right to be rude.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tianae View Post
    How can a woman spot if the guy is a rapist or not before anything happens? It's not like women choose not have sex just to be annoying. Maybe she started to feel uncomfortable or the guy started to act differently. Normal woman would first assume that the guy will stop like any other normal guy. Her actions partly leaded to that situation but rape is always the rapist's fault. Blaming victim is a bad thing.
    Yes, how could he know that she didn't want sex when she took her cloths off and got into bed with him..........

Yes a man who forces sex is a rapist, but the blame partly falls on her for consenting to the situation. She consented up until the act was being committed. At that point she has every right to stop, but if he doesn't then she put herself into that situation where she's in bed with a rapist. Sad as it is she is partly to blame for her actions. Had she had not agreed to that point she wouldn't be there.

Like I said, I don't condone rapists but people are responsible for their actions.

Deleted
    See a shrink.
    Rofl, what. You're aware that one can feel like not having sex anymore due to various reasons, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    The very act of asking to stop is rude but the person asking to stop has the right - everyone has the right to be rude.
    No, it isn't rude.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    So you're saying that if a woman wants to be perceived as polite and friendly she should continue having sex against her will?
    We're saying she should get her shit together before stripping in someones bedroom. While we say should we respect her right to change her mind.

Doesn't mean it isn't a shitty thing to do though. She just wasted everyones time and lead a guy around for a night. So yea...it's rude
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

again, what are you a dog? your emotions are so unstable that they flip 180 at a pin drop? Controlling our actions is what differentiates us from wild animals, yet you seem to be suggesting that there is a subset of people that are just incapable.

seriously, if your mind changes so swiftly and your emotions are all over the place, you are little more than a child or wild animal. See a shrink.
    seriously, if your mind cant handle someone not wanting you to touch them at ANY GIVEN MOMENT, that's your problem, not theirs

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    We're saying she should get her shit together before stripping in someones bedroom. While we say should we respect her right to change her mind.

Doesn't mean it isn't a shitty thing to do though. She just wasted everyones time and lead a guy around for a night. So yea...it's rude
    She could've wanted to have sex right up until then and changed her mind.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    no its not rude to ask someone to stop touching you the moment you no longer want them to touch you, and it will never be rude

So she's an idiot on top of being rude. Luckily, most men are forgiving and will only kick her out of the apartment.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

And that's ok she's allowed to do that. It's still shitty.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Complete bullshit.

This entire argument is nothing but victim-blaming.
    I quite rarely agree with you, but this time I fully agree on what you said.

It's also too late after the act was consumated with both parties in agreement to say "well, I changed my mind, it was rape".

Quote Originally Posted by Grim32 View Post

Victim blaming - I love that reasoning. Victim blaming is a new term. I'm not using it as a 100% get out of jail free card for anyone who says 'she was dressed that way.' But there is definitely a 'trigger' for what will set off a trigger and how you dress is definitely one of them. Look at how SOME people (specifically Muslims in mind - regarding the German rape thread) act around scantily dress women. Do I agree women deserve to get raped? No. But it certainly doesn't do them any favors and they were probably LESS likely to get raped when NOT looking like a hooker.
    And where do you stop with the clothing of women? I mean, for us women who don't show cleavage and don't have short skirts are ok... but you yourself talk about the immigrants, who think a woman not dressed in a burka looks like a slut. So, do you want all women to be dressed in burkas? I don't. I want women to be dressed in whatever they desire. Also, even if she looks like a hooker, it doesn't excuse anyone from raping a woman. Animals lack self-control. Humans are above animals since they can think on the consequences of their actions. If they don't have self-control, knowing that what they are doing is bad, they are lower than animals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    And that's ok she's allowed to do that. It's still shitty.
    No, it's not shitty. The only way it would be shitty is if you think there's some sort of obligation she's skipping out on.

No, it's not shitty. The only way it would be shitty is if you think there's some sort of obligation she's skipping out on.
    Well, either she's an idiot with a head full of air, because usually you consider what's going to happen if you strip down naked the second before you strip down naked. Or... she's manipulating him into stripping with her for some sick perversion she may have only to disappoint him, which is a shitty thing to do. Which way is it?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can "turn off hunger" when I'm focused on something as well. Like, I can not eat for a whole day unless someone reminds me to if I'm immersed in a really good book or game because I'm not feeling hungry. Doesn't mean the book or the game is important.
    Your body thinks it is, that's the point. It may not be that important in reality but your body is thinking it is. Same with sex. Do you remember what it was like as a teen with hormones pumping through your system? God knows I couldn't look up at a girls eyes without first looking at her chest. Humans are hardwired for it. Was it important at the time? No, school work was more important. But biologically sex was more important.

And as far as your hunger goes I'm sure you're not starving like an Ethiopian.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Well, either she's an idiot with a head full of air, because usually you consider what's going to happen if you strip down naked the second before you strip down naked. Or... she's manipulating him into stripping with her for some sick perversion she may have only to disappoint him, which is a shitty thing to do. Which way is it?
    unless you think she is obligated to let you touch her even when she does not want you to touch her, then she is doing nothing wrong by asking you to not touch her the moment she no longer wants you to touch her

and no one can control what they want, it just happens