10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands

missions question

So, all my folloers are epic and ilvl 660+. I do keep using it just to get gold missions (with inn) and resource missions. However, mostly I'm left with only XP missions to do. My question is: If I clear up these XP missions, does it increase the chance of getting a new mission that offers a reward different from XP? Should I clear the XP missions or just ignore them?
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Yes clear them

Ignore them.

You get some respawns, but not worth it, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

I ignore the xp and I get enough gold missions to keep me busy. I suppose you might get more if you clear them all.

If you've got a trading post, ignore them and use the garrison resources on something else. Personally I can't be bothered with checking prices on raw materials so I just buy the gold bag (~15 gold for 50 resources).
    On characters without trading posts I just clear as many as I can. Just to get rid of some resources and get some extra salvage.