HELLO!
I hope you're relaxed, sitting comfortably. Got yourself something to drink? Good.
We've had great luck getting excellent healers through posts on MMO and we'd like to add some DPS!

QM is a Horde guild on the linked realms Skullcrusher, Gul'dan and Black Dragonflight. I like to call it Dan Blackskull - sounds like a bad RPG character name. We are currently recruiting more to people to join in dumb jokes, stupid puns, and steady progress.

We’ve been playing since late in Wrath of the Lich King. While some of us do know each other from real life, we’ve since moved to the far corners of the world (Michigan, its cold here, send heat.) Outside of raids you can find us punching things in a variety of games, Warcraft, Diablo, Borderlands, HotS, and D&D. Rue likes Battlefield, Pyrill, Dae, and Wafflelord like Diablo III, and I like building empires in Civ and nuking everyone else. Don't judge me, they had it coming.

The guild has become an extended network of friends, and we need more!

The Boring stuff

It would be ideal that you be at around 685 gear level, but we care far more that you:

Not bring drama,
Not believe you are the best thing to ever raid (or if you do… keep it to yourself)
Work to be better than the attempt before.

In return you can expect us to:
Work with you to try and improve
Not go psycho at you when you make a mistake (we might laugh)
Not run late

A few item level short isn't a deal breaker, but someone running at 670 is going to have a hard time making up the dps, heals, survivability (is that a word? who cares! it is now,) needed to justify bring them in.
We have spots for most DPS specs/classes EXCEPT priests, shamans and paladins. Sorry guys, nothing personal, we have 3 priests and 3 shaman, and I just need a little variety in my life. It's not you... it's me.

Details
Our raid times are Sunday and Monday Night 7pm - 11pm EST.
We use Mumble for our voice chat (Automatic voice equalization is so good, tastes like happy.)
Currently we are 10/13 H HFC (Normal Cleared). In the previous tier we were 10/10 H BRF and 7/7 H HM.

If interested, contact Tthrack#1350 (guild leader), or anyone in Questionable Morality on Skullcrusher.
Thank you!