Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Money. I gave up collecting shit a long time ago.

I collect MLP figurines.
    In jars.
    Filled with semen.
    From the internets.

Used panties.

Deleted
    Art (paintings only, I don't have an eye for sculpture or any of that modern art installations garbage)

I collect nendoroids, and not much else

Deleted
    Knives and guns.

I also used to collect postage stamps as a kid
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2015-09-20 at 10:05 AM.

I was going to say "nothing" than I realized that I collect a lot of tools, some of the tools are the cheap kind though. If you're going to use a tool once or twice, why by the expensive tool?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Court documents.

Deleted
    I used to collect keyrings and WW2 airfix model planes (the ones you assemble and paint) as a teenager. Then we moved house and I didn't really return to them; perhaps putting them in boxes and not seeing them for months/years later seems to just lead me to stop.

Funnily enough though, I have bought a couple of planes again recently. What I'm actually most interested in is the camouflage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ex girlfriends - i seem to be collecting quite a lot of these lately. Thinking of selling them though as they are no good for me.

So PM me if you want to buy any,some have a few infections and some are 2nd hand, they have had more pricks than a second hand dartboard sorry.

not anything in particular, but there's a couple toys from my childhood i would hate to get rid of.

mostly because i know that if i get rid of it, i'll never see another one again. i hate the idea of losing things forever.

oh, and i still have a lot of ps1 and ps2 games. n64 games, too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not really.. I've inherited a coin collection from my grandfathers travels that I try adding to when I can though.

Amiibo. Quite a challenge to collect as well. Some of them are very hard to come by in certain countries. The US seems to be hit the hardest by scarcity.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Deleted
    I used to collect trading cards and action figures before I realised it's just glamorized hoarding. So I sold the lot and went to New York for the weekend with the money which created a memory worth more than cardboard and plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Emageht Tsoluoy View Post
    Sadness and dissapointment
    I also collect this. Oh, and a bunch of text books/notes/files from uni..
    Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

Only the skulls of my enemies.

My collection is sorely lacking at the moment though.

10+ Year Old Account
    used to collect legos. stopped because it got too expensive and they just kept on adding new sets constantly. completely stopped when they started introducing the new stupid looking legos like the bionicle set. those aren't legos those are robotic knex like wannabe legos. dunno if they still make the old fashioned legos.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.