That kid that made the ''bomb'' clock... is now getting a lot of free stuff

And I'm just sitting here thinking '' you damn morons, that was the plan all along ''

Microsoft is sending him free shit, he's going to meet Obama, he's going to go to MIT and likely be eventually accepted into a great university.

Maybe this is just the cynicism in me talking but I'd be willing to bet a lot that this whole scandal was premeditated. The moment I saw '' muslim student arrested for making a clock that looks like a bomb '' I just KNEW the president and celebrities will get involved.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    And I'm just sitting here thinking '' you damn morons, that was the plan all along ''

Microsoft is sending him free shit, he's going to meet Obama, he's going to go to MIT and likely be eventually accepted into a great university.

Maybe this is just the cynicism in me talking but I'd be willing to bet a lot that this whole scandal was premeditated. The moment I saw '' muslim student arrested for making a clock that looks like a bomb '' I just KNEW the president and celebrities will get involved.
    Last thread got closed because there is a bigger one about the same subject.

Do we really need a 6th thread about this incident?

10+ Year Old Account
    Told y'all so...

Guess I should go make a clock and get a free PS4, A free Cambridge ride, an MIT free ride and £50 million while I'm at it. Oh and a Dodge Challenger MK 1 please kthx

Quote Originally Posted by Wes Doobner View Post
    Do we really need a 6th thread about this incident?

I considered posting in the main thread but this is more of a separate idea- namely that the kid and the family intended for this to become a media hurricane from the start. I thought it deserves its own thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't a separate thing. It's the same story, and discussion should be kept in the main thread. Locking this.