Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Thank you very much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Rhyming "pack" with "plaque".

Smooth...

Guy was in my Ashran saying shit like "why can't I get credit for my "Add Orc Nemesis quest here* lol and therefore getting 0 heals, literally, 12 horde died in like a span of 3 hours and it was him 8 times. So, if someone is running around in MY raid with "Hero of the Alliance" title, yeah, he's not getting heals outside of splash (which is probably enough, if he managed to get that title legit).

10+ Year Old Account
    Woo, I'm in the 1% that has the Rare Brewfest Ram

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Woo, I'm in the 1% that has the Rare Brewfest Ram
    Same here! *high five*

Technically the brewfest ram is still obtainable if you unlocked the vendor during the first one, he stills sells them (at least up to last year, have not logged in this year yet) though it is of no use since you cannot learn it twice or sell it....

10+ Year Old Account
    Huzzah, I haz the ram!

I see upgrade 0/2 on the trinkets. Does this mean they go to ilvl 700? How do we upgrade them?

Quote Originally Posted by Suwide View Post
    Yeah totally expected them to replace my Archimonde trinket, since this is way harder to get with their drop rates and impossible non existing lockout, WTF Blizzard?
    Every year the trinkets show up late into the expansion and are from a tier behind. It just doesn't make sense to me. Do I need the trinkets? No. Not even a little. But they could at least be from the current tier of content.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Every year the trinkets show up late into the expansion and are from a tier behind. It just doesn't make sense to me. Do I need the trinkets? No. Not even a little. But they could at least be from the current tier of content.
    Does that tanking trinket seriously give 88 armor for 20 seconds on a 2 min cd? These trinkets are such trash its ridiculous, it isn't even worth running this on alts. They didn't even add the weapons this year.

I just realized there are weapons, they are ilvl 600 which is even more ridiculous.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

I don't know why, but I do love seeing myself in a really, really tiny bar on this site. (the ones who own the level 20/40 Brewfest Ram in this case).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post
    Rhyming "pack" with "plaque".

Smooth...
    Pack does rhyme with plaque. Were you thinking of plague?

Also I'm pretty sure this is the only 1% I will ever be in related to WoW.

the few, the proud(?), the owner of something truly rare for a change

Deleted
    I wish they'd stop adding so much stuff to these events I expect to be done with it when doing it once so I don't need to go back grrr. more crap I cba to get anything that can be bought off AH will be spent on but not giving this more of my time

I got the ram when Brewfest was first introduced and find it bitter sweet that I can still buy it but can't give it to Guildies who started to play after the ram was retired.

Never knew that one was so rare. Glad I was able to buy it still.

1%!!

I'll have to bust that out during the holiday. Didn't know it wasn't in the game any more either

10+ Year Old Account
    Im in the 1% too, but because im alliance and have all the dwarf racial rams nobody really notices it...

PVP participation can grow to 100% and GW2 still wouldn't be worth playing.