Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfu View Post
    PVP participation can grow to 100% and GW2 still wouldn't be worth playing.
    I find the pvp in gw2 quite enjoyable personally. I wish it had a CTF map though but looking forward to this Stronghold map thats coming in the xpac.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    Working my butt off the first year of Brewfest paid off. Interesting to see the Brewfest ram is one of the rarer mounts in the game. People don't really notice it, though, since it looks so similar to the brown ram. People aren't going to look at the subtle differences between the two like the saddle cloth. The coat and horn color variation is so subtle that people can easily mistake the Brewfest ram for the brown ram.

Shame they won't do a regular Brewfest kodo and reimplement the Brewfest ram, though. Wasn't really fair to put in that mount for a single year when the event was super buggy and irritating to do only to remove the mount the following year with no warning. So many gave up on the mounts the first year assuming they'd be back the following year only to get shafted by the removal of the Brewfest ram.
    Well you're not riding a brown ram as a horde player but still nobody will notice the little ram
    Druid since Feb. 06