Alliance [A][US-Sen'jin]<Animosity ish> (8/13H) LF heals/DPS

<Animosity ish>
    US-Sen'jin // Alliance - cross-realm welcome
    8/13H, 13/13N

Who we are: We're a group of friends who have been killing WoW bosses for purples for the better part of 8+ years. A bunch of us have done the Top-100/let's-raid-20-hours-per-week grind and decided that we'd much rather kill things for 6-8 hours per week with people who aren't a bunch of asshats.

What we need: It'd be pretty fantastic if we could stop pugging 3-5 people per night. We're in search of 1 non-druid/non-priest healer and 2-3 dps, preferably casters.

We regularly run with 2 hunters/1 rogue/1 ret/1 warrior/1 spriest and 2 rdruids/1 disc. If I could find a mage that didn't do sub-40k DPS I'd consider naming my firstborn after you.

Cross-realm is totes fine.

When we raid: Right now we're raiding Tues/Wed/Fri/Sat from 9-11pm CST. We have a couple of people who need to cut out right around 11pm so we rarely if ever run late.

We've had horrendous luck with filling groups on Fridays and Saturdays and might switch things up in the near future.

We run standard ML MS>OS need-before-greed type stuff. We use Ventrilo and tend to have a 21+ environment with lots of awful dad jokes from people who aren't dads (as far as they know).

Who to contact: Kruniac @ Sen'jin, Kruniac#1132 or fill out this Google Form thing I just threw together in 45 seconds: http://goo.gl/forms/IOZqwKvTRq

Bump, please don't make me pug any more.