Deleted

Post Help my DPS? subtlety rogue

Hey, I want to improve my dps but I can't seem to figure out how i can improve myself.
    so could you guys look over this log (alot of wipes tho) and armory etc

any feedback is appreciated

I'm not allowed to post links yet so they will be in the comments if possible.

So i cant post in comments either.. so uhm...

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you can send me a message if you are willing to help? seems like the only way around it atm

- - - Updated - - -

So, my DPS is usually around 39-41,7k but with ilvl 700 shouldnt i be able to do quite a bit more?
    when looking at other rogues logs i see that ambush is one of the most damaging attacks, however mine is not even in top 5.
    I kinda expect its because i dont have the full tier set, i have two pieces btw. but depending on the boss i usually have 94% uptime on rupture and 98% on SnD. though my attacks that does most damage is usually spirit eruption, melee, rupture and melee/eviscerate shares the 4th place.
    Last edited by mmoc8e000eb466; 2015-09-20 at 11:41 PM. Reason: cant post links

Deleted
    You can use Simcraft to see how much dps your character could produce if played perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by isendier View Post
    Hey, I want to improve my dps but I can't seem to figure out how i can improve myself.
    so could you guys look over this log (alot of wipes tho) and armory etc

any feedback is appreciated

I'm not allowed to post links yet so they will be in the comments if possible.

So i cant post in comments either.. so uhm...

- - - Updated - - -

I guess you can send me a message if you are willing to help? seems like the only way around it atm

- - - Updated - - -

So, my DPS is usually around 39-41,7k but with ilvl 700 shouldnt i be able to do quite a bit more?
    when looking at other rogues logs i see that ambush is one of the most damaging attacks, however mine is not even in top 5.
    I kinda expect its because i dont have the full tier set, i have two pieces btw. but depending on the boss i usually have 94% uptime on rupture and 98% on SnD. though my attacks that does most damage is usually spirit eruption, melee, rupture and melee/eviscerate shares the 4th place.
    Quick obesrvation on your posts makes me think you dont have class trinket which inceases ambush/garrote damage by a huge amount. That is the reason why your ambush is not top ability used. Another thing might be not using CDs when they are up ( SD and Vanish). It could also come to that you are not pooling energy as you should. It's hard to tell anything without logs for sure but those are my 2 cents . Hope it helps
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.

Deleted
    I dont have the class trinket, youre totally right there :P but i only have 2 pieces of the tier set which means my vanish has the 1.30min cd, i try to use my SD Shadow reflection etc almost on cooldown, only reason to delay is if my SnD or Rupture needs a quick refresh, or i dont have 80+ energy for SD

- - - Updated - - -

Rylix Simcraft says my Dps should be around 44k, which is a bit low i think?

Deleted
    What exactly is Rylix Simcraft? xD

In case you are referring to the sub apl on this forum: It is not optimized for 2p, and I believe neither is the default one.