Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Hey fellow rogues

Can anyone help me with a macro that use ambush when im in stealth and show the ambush icon and when im out of stealth to use sinister strike and show the icon, thanks

Deleted
    taken from here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=0&vpid=A1

#showtooltip
    /use [stance:1/2/3]Ambush
    /use [stance:0]Sinister Strike
    /cancelaura Hand of Protection

I assume you'd only use this if you're not using the normal stance bar? Is there an advantage to not using it?

Deleted
    @RylixTV , thank you very much

@Riverr, yes sir, i have a annoying stance bar but i love my interface to much

sorry for semi-necro post but I have these weapons available:
    one 725 slow weap
    one 715 slow weap
    and one 725 dagger
    should I just use the 725 slow weap and dagger at all times or 725 slow and 715 slow?

Rylix,

What addon do you use to show the scrolling series of spells cast on the left hand side of your screen in your videos?

Deleted
    trufigcd trufigcd

Thanks for the great guide. A short question:

If I know that I will haz Red phase activated in 10 seconds, should I save my AR and KS for this phase? If 5 seconds? If 20 seconds?
    So, what is the exact figure, that you are trying to stick to?

Tanks

Deleted
    In general you are not saving at all unless for add waves.
    Each add is like +35% dmg done, so 2 adds are in theory worth more than any BG phase.
    Though it's best to stack adds and red phase for a +102.5% for each add compared to no BG and no adds.

KS is a lot weaker than AR this tier, so if you have both available consider just using KS into somthing when both are ready.